Kevin House in Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin House in Denver?

I was helping to coach a football camp for kids in Ocala, FL (Hosted by Drayton Florence, SD Corner) this weekend and he had some of his freinds/teammates there. One of them was Kevin House, a former Chargers Corner, who told the camp that he was signing with Denver on Monday, the 25th. Anyone know of him or heard about this? He did play a few NFL games, coming out of the University of South Carolina, playing for a few different NFL teams and NFL Europe.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpag.../gamelogs/2005

Thats cool that you got to meet him.

I've never heard of him, he's probably got a chance to be a backup, but most likely he is just camp material.

Comment

News to me. I guess additional competition in camp doesn't hurt. He's nothing to get excited about though.
      Last edited by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05; 06-24-2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

congrats on meeting him tho i always think its cool wen u meet some1 like that even if they arent great

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

House through the year's...

I have followed Kevin House since he was in college… House signed with the Saints as an undrafted free agent in ’02 and made the team's practice squad. After being on the Saints practice squad for a short time, he was signed by the Chargers, where he spent two seasons, seeing action in more than 15 games. In ‘05, House signed with the Seahawks and was allocated to Cologne, where he was selected in the first- round of the NFL allocated players draft. In Cologne he was injured mid-way through the season. After House’s comeback, he became an Ambassador for Cologne and was named to the All-NFL Europe team. House led the league with 17 total PD’s. His dad, Kevin House, Sr (WR) was drafted second round by the Bucs (’80) and holds records for the longest plays of all time (’80-’86); he also played for the Los Angeles Rams ('87). There are only 152 NFL players who can say there dad played in the NFL.

I think House is a secret weapon that is about to disturb the peace . Stay tuned…

Signed,
          Go Gamecocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Go Gamecocks!
            I have followed Kevin House since he was in college… House signed with the Saints as an undrafted free agent in ’02 and made the team's practice squad. After being on the Saints practice squad for a short time, he was signed by the Chargers, where he spent two seasons, seeing action in more than 15 games. In ‘05, House signed with the Seahawks and was allocated to Cologne, where he was selected in the first- round of the NFL allocated players draft. In Cologne he was injured mid-way through the season. After House’s comeback, he became an Ambassador for Cologne and was named to the All-NFL Europe team. House led the league with 17 total PD’s. His dad, Kevin House, Sr (WR) was drafted second round by the Bucs (’80) and holds records for the longest plays of all time (’80-’86); he also played for the Los Angeles Rams ('87). There are only 152 NFL players who can say there dad played in the NFL.

I think House is a secret weapon that is about to disturb the peace . Stay tuned…

Signed,
            Go Gamecocks!
            Thanks Kevin.....
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

hey, we signed him!

todd definitley had the scoop on this one.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
              We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Tough hill to climb

From my encounter with him, he had the number "3" on his left tricep and "2" on his right, designating his jersey number of "32" on the teams he's played for. I'm thinking that Dre Bly has that same number etched in for the Broncos, so something will have to give!?!?!? I talked to him for a few minutes and he was a good guy and talked to a lot of the kids/participants at the camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddlaw89
                  From my encounter with him, he had the number "3" on his left tricep and "2" on his right, designating his jersey number of "32" on the teams he's played for. I'm thinking that Dre Bly has that same number etched in for the Broncos, so something will have to give!?!?!? I talked to him for a few minutes and he was a good guy and talked to a lot of the kids/participants at the camp.

I'm sure he will have to take another jersey. He most likely won't make it through camp anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                    Thanks Kevin.....
                    I doubt that Kevin has time to hang out on broncomania...

Did anyone hear what his number will be????

Comment

Working...
                    X