Tank Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Johnson

was just released. Im sure we will have a billion people say we need to get him. Was he really all that????

hes good but youd have to realize wed be signing a player who will be suspended and will not play a bunch of games talent-wise id LOVE to have him but i dont know if we need him or want him with that extra baggage being his character

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
      hes good but youd have to realize wed be signing a player who will be suspended and will not play a bunch of games talent-wise id LOVE to have him but i dont know if we need him or want him with that extra baggage being his character
      The Bengals should sign him

He would really fit in with the defense.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

looks like the bears know he's about to get the goodell death penalty
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
          looks like the bears know he's about to get the goodell death penalty

yep. First 10 games of the season, and then I'm sure it will be more with his latest DUi infraction.

I'm saying it will be at least a full season before he can even apply for reinstatement.

Comment

The Broncos with Marshall and Kircus, regardless of the outcomes - and Sam Brandon's wife beating escapades have had enough problems with their players keeping in line. I'm sure there have been more. "One man's garbage is another man's treasure." - This doesn't apply for Tank Johnson. Absolutely not.
            Last edited by Dream; 06-25-2007, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I would be surprised if any team will sign him right now.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9
                was just released. Im sure we will have a billion people say we need to get him. Was he really all that????
                Hes probably going to be suspended for the season, why would anyone want him?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

Not worth it to us anymore. If we hadn't signed Adams, Kennedy and McKinley this year and he wasn't suspended for 10 games (maybe more) then I would say talent wise I would love him but all the above stuff did happen and his talent surely doesn't outweigh his off field issues. We don't need anyone esle.... Our team is set (depending what happens with Wesley) If we need anyone else at this point its Alan Faneca for the line then we would be a superhuman force. But since that is never going to happen.. we are ready for the season just the way we are.

Comment

....ummmmmmm....
                    NO!!!!

Comment

I bet this same topic is on 31 NFL teams message boards right now........

Comment

Man, he was only going 40 MPH. I see idiots do that daily.

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72

yeah but he is under the radar right now.

tank needs to just be prepared not to really play this year. maybe next year someone will give him a shot (uh bad choice of words) but not us.

i think goodell is looking for these guys to start making lifestyle changes. well they arent proving it yet. it just seems to be a downward spiral for a few.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72
                            You know what? Your right! But look at all of the strikes against him! And, according to Fox Sports "Sgt. Andrew Duncan, a police spokesman, said Johnson was arrested for 'DUI Impaired to the slightest degree.' but was released without being booked or charged. Test's aren't expected back for up to 2 week's. Duncan also described Johnson as very co-operative." He may be good, but if Chicago let's him go he need's to keep on trucking by us! We don't need him. There's a lot of idiot's driveing fast. I'm one of them. Probably the only one that will admit it.
                            Romans 10:9
                            John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                              yep. First 10 games of the season, and then I'm sure it will be more with his latest DUi infraction.

I'm saying it will be at least a full season before he can even apply for reinstatement.

I'm actually guessing lifetime ban, personally.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X