No announcement yet.

senior prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Zbikowski would be a good pick up but he might not even play football.guy is a boxer if i understand it right
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Zbikowski couldn't cover my 86 year old grandma.

On the other hand, Josh Pinkard from USC is a very good FS that no one talks about, and would be a great pick at the end of the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
        Someone mention Demps and I think he'll grade out in the third to fourth rounds when it's all said and done, and I think he'd be a solid addition to the squad.

Are you talking bout Quentin Demps of UTEP? if so the 6'1 205 safety could be a impact. is one of the top talents in the C-USA. Also is one of the biggest hitters in the conference.

im excited to see what Damon Nickson safety out of Middle Tennessee can do. he's an impact player at safety and kick returner. Many say he is the top prospect out of the sun belt conference.

Comment

Originally posted by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<
          Zbikowski couldn't cover my 86 year old grandma.

On the other hand, Josh Pinkard from USC is a very good FS that no one talks about, and would be a great pick at the end of the first round.
          Josh is Jr. so he would have to declare. he missed alot of last year with a knee injury also. Josh is pretty good but he might be sitting behind Taylor Mays a 6'4 225 So. and Kevin Ellison a 6'1 220 Jr. on the depth chart.

Comment

Working...
          X