X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.J.55
    replied
    Originally posted by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<
    Zbikowski couldn't cover my 86 year old grandma.

On the other hand, Josh Pinkard from USC is a very good FS that no one talks about, and would be a great pick at the end of the first round.
    Josh is Jr. so he would have to declare. he missed alot of last year with a knee injury also. Josh is pretty good but he might be sitting behind Taylor Mays a 6'4 225 So. and Kevin Ellison a 6'1 220 Jr. on the depth chart.

Leave a comment:

• D.J.55
    replied
    Originally posted by Dream
    Someone mention Demps and I think he'll grade out in the third to fourth rounds when it's all said and done, and I think he'd be a solid addition to the squad.

Are you talking bout Quentin Demps of UTEP? if so the 6'1 205 safety could be a impact. is one of the top talents in the C-USA. Also is one of the biggest hitters in the conference.

im excited to see what Damon Nickson safety out of Middle Tennessee can do. he's an impact player at safety and kick returner. Many say he is the top prospect out of the sun belt conference.

Leave a comment:

• D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05
    replied
    Zbikowski couldn't cover my 86 year old grandma.

On the other hand, Josh Pinkard from USC is a very good FS that no one talks about, and would be a great pick at the end of the first round.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Tom Zbikowski would be a good pick up but he might not even play football.guy is a boxer if i understand it right

Leave a comment:

• LiquidBlue
    replied
    AMES, Iowa – Iowa State consensus all-Big 12 linebacker Alvin “Ace” Bowen, who led the nation in tackles last season, has been named to the national watch lists of the Bronco Nagurski Award and the Chuck Bednarik Award. Both awards are given annually to the nation’s top defensive player.

Bowen finished the 2006 season with 155 tackles in 12 games, an average of 12.91 tackles per contest. The native of East Orange, N.J. had a career high of 20 stops against Toledo last season
    I'm telling you we've got to get him.

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Someone mention Demps and I think he'll grade out in the third to fourth rounds when it's all said and done, and I think he'd be a solid addition to the squad.

Leave a comment:

• D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05
    replied
    Next year should be a strong class, especially for LBs. Keith Rivers is my favorite, both in terms of talent and need. He's the starter at "WILL" at USC and I think he would push Ian Gold out of a job very quickly if Denver were to draft him. I think he could be good at SAM too. He's a physical specimen. Unfortunately though, he's likely a top 15 pick. Xavier Adibi is another guy I'm high on for his speed and cover skills, and he is more likely to fall to where Denver will be picking - mid to high 20s.
    Last edited by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05; 06-29-2007, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidBlue
    replied
    I want either Joe Garcia or Tom Zibikowski and Alvin Bowen.

Leave a comment:

• D.J.55
    replied
    Originally posted by bjoli198
    this guy Vince HAll... can he play SLB??
    Vince Hall has maned the MLB spot for the past 3 years. but he could possible move outside. has the speed and range to play outside. is a big hitter. very productive. has the size to play SAM. he is by far the best LB in the ACC. is rated as the best MLB in the country

Leave a comment:

• bjoli198
    replied
    this guy Vince HAll... can he play SLB??

Leave a comment:

• D.J.55
    replied
    the senior safety class is weak but there are solid late round picks that could make an impact. Chris Horton from UCLA could turn into a impact player at the next level. Tony Joinor a Sr. from Florida is the only other starter returning on deffense besides Derek Harvey. Joinor was overshadowed by the likes of Reggie Nelson and Ryan Smith.

Tyrell Johnson from Arkansas State is someone i'll be watching for. Blessed with size and speed, he changes offenive game plans.

if Kenny Phillips a Jr. at Miami "The U" has a All-American season look for him to declare early. would easliy be the number 1 safety on ever teams draft borad.

other names to pay close attention to:

Jamal Lewis Georgia Tech Sr.
    Dominique Barber Minnesota Sr.
    Brandon Sumrall Southern Miss Sr.
    Quintin Demps UTEP Sr.
    Marty Tadman Boise State Sr.
    Marcus Watts Kansas State Sr.
    Josh Berrett Arizona State Sr.
    Courtney Greene Rutgers Jr.
    Last edited by D.J.55; 06-29-2007, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado1
    replied
    Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    agreed hed be like another Lynch kinda id really really like to have him
    The Broncos NEED to trade up for Jake Long. Period.
    Then in the 2nd round get Zbikowski. I think hes overrated but he will prove alot this coming season and be a 2nd round pick. This does not solve the FS problem that the Broncos have ignored recently.
    To get Long, the Broncos will have to give up some serious picks (again) so i hope they hold onto the 2nd rounder or make a move with the deadskins again to somehow move up. I am not worried though, they usually are able to pull off these moves.

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    This may be biased but we need Zbikowski.

agreed hed be like another Lynch kinda id really really like to have him

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Zib E cowski
    Mmmmmmmmmm

Cow

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggcow