Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rcsodak
    replied
    1. He sucked in KC...NOT known for their Defense, especially their secondary...

2. Why give ANYTHING for him.....it's common knowledge, in KCland...that he's as good as gone.

Stupid.......Stupid.......Stupid.......

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    You know, I think he really would come in handy. He is up in age though.

He had a great '05 season. Then his stats fell somewhat in '06.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    I'm a tad worried about the team jelling this year. with all these new starters. it could take a year to realy jell. if he becomes a free agent i say give him a look but i really dont wanna see us giving up our picks.

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    i highly doubt he becomes a bronco without being released because he is on the chiefs and they dont want to give something to us that can hurt them vise versa
    Keep this in mind.

If they know we'll get him anyway once he become a free agent, they may just accept our deal for a 5th rounder or w/e, so that they assure they get something for Wesley, instead of nothing, especially since he's going to go to the same place anyway, hypothetically.

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    replied
    i highly doubt he becomes a bronco without being released because he is on the chiefs and they dont want to give something to us that can hurt them vise versa

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Last we heard, talks are stil at a standstill.

The Broncos and Chiefs agreed on a proper value trade, but the Chiefs are reluctant to pull the trigger on the deal because they are cautious of dealing Wesley to a division rival.

Personally, I don't want him, and our efforts, time and money would be better spent elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoMan04
    started a topic please don't kill me!!!

please don't kill me!!!

Sorry for starting a new thread on this but the old one kind of died out and I'm real interested in finding out if there is any more movement on the Greg Wesley situation... I don't want to know who thinks we should get him or who doesn't there is no need for further discussion on this topic, i just want to know if anyone has heard anything more on which way this thing is headed.
Working...
X