No announcement yet.

J.Vilma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one more biggie reason to limit thread making to anyone but newbies.

Comment

um....no,I like d.j. too much to give him up

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarvinWillis
        Fixed it

CP to you for fixing it
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Henry, Bell, Sapp and Hall for LaDainian Tomlinson.

AND Micheal Turner......

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233
            This is a NBA trade, not an NFL trade. 10 players/picks just don't suddenly swap unless one of them is Herschel Walker and the team he is going to is the Vikings.
            LOL .

Comment

Fixed it
              Sorry man... Vilma is a better LB than Williams until proven differently.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                Sorry man... Vilma is a better LB than Williams until proven differently.
                How is he better? DJ has been playing out of position the last 2 years, his rookie year he had 114 or something tackles, led the team, Vilma had like 140 or something. More tackles doesn't mean you're better. Who's better? DeMeco Ryans or Brian Urlacher? Ryans had more tackles... Urlacher is better.

If DJ had been allowed to play his natural position these last two years, and also not in a position where they rarely have any tackles, you wouldn't be saying that at this moment. DJ is equal to Vilma.

Comment

I think Vilma may be a bit better but he is now more of a misfit in the 3-4 than DJ so DJ should exceed him now

One thing I have read though is that Vilma is more athletic than most other 3-4 backers and he brings a dimension to the table there, but he is able to be run at....

So I dunno, I would prolly call it close to even now
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

As of right now, I would take Vilma over DJ and not think twice about it. Vilma has proven he is a stud at MIKE in the 4-3, DJ has yet to. Until DJ does, I would go with Vilma.

That said, I do expect good things from DJ as our new MIKE.
                    Last edited by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05; 06-30-2007, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Aren't they both playing different Positions (now the same). D.J played 3 different positions since being drafted wont you think that will hurt his developing at one positions. Give D.J 2 years and he will be a top 10 MLB in the Nfl They are Both Similar by physical tools and playing Style
                      D.J Williams 6-0 247 4.52 Really aggressive
                      J. Vilma -1 230 4.58 Really aggressive
                      They are both hybrid backers who have more speed than size
                      Last edited by MarvinWillis; 06-30-2007, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Vilma = 230 pounds, too small for me

Comment

Originally Posted by Prodigal19
                          Well lets see

Vilma = DJ williams
                          Ferguson <Lepsis
                          Cotchery >>> Stokley
                          and Morgan is worthless
                          Fixed it
                          what?

Okay, I can go with DJ being equal to Vilma, but Vilma has already proven himself at being a great MLB. DJ hasn't.

Lepsis may be better than Ferguson right now, but Lepsis is much older and jsut came off of a major injury. Ferguson had a great rookie year and is looking to be an elite LT in the league. Im sticking with my Ferguson >>> Lepsis.
                          This trade still wouldnt make sense for the Jets and not really for us either.
                          sigpic

Comment

Since this is about a Madden trade anyway, let's just trade for the 1985 Mike Singletary and the 1994 Barry Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by DTP(R.I.P.DWDN)
                              WHATS WRONG WITH IT

Too much Madden is right! ...Actually, to simplify the paperwork, we might as well trade the 53 guys on our starting roster for the 53 guys on their starting roster...and see who comes out ahead.

You might try waking up from Fantasyland and joining the real world.

sigpic
                              They're your teammates, now.
                              Best of luck, TT!
                              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                                Henry, Bell, Sapp and Hall for LaDainian Tomlinson.

AND Micheal Turner......

Now yer talkin.

sigpic
                                They're your teammates, now.
                                Best of luck, TT!
                                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X