We should bring him back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
    Chris Young, I think we should bring him back, i dont know his injury status but i always thought he had potential to be a beast of a Safety and was always good on special teams
    Here's another thought...

JEREMY LESUEUR!!!!

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

i think we should bring back jarious jackson and give him another shot at safety. . . .
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Its in his best intrest to either opt out. or if it is possible to have the team look at him long term. i read on the indy board about him possible beng a free agent. from the sounds of it they are gona have to pay dallas clark or sanders. there is no doubt in my mind that bob sanders would help our secondary next year and save a draft pick for another position since there is really no safteys that we can have next year in the draft at where most likely we will be picking. and quite possibly he could come here since it is reported that we have 22 million or so in free cap next year. i think sanders will not be franchised next season due to players with high salaries. i could be wrong but that is my take

i do however that TP will be franchised or quite possibly restructure between now and then.
        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
        While he sits by his hearth at home.
        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

hehem this thread is about Chris Young
          sigpic

Comment

qwwe shiouikd bring sexy6 back butno, im arileadynd herrrrrrrrr
            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Chris Young, I think we should bring him back, i dont know his injury status but i always thought he had potential to be a beast of a Safety and was always good on special teams
              He was OK on Special Teams but that's all he did and apparently any potential he had didn't materialize. In fact I can't recall him ever getting onto the field with defense.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Yeah we all thought he was gonna be something special but when?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
                  qwwe shiouikd bring sexy6 back butno, im arileadynd herrrrrrrrr

Woah now.

Did you get a hold of your grandma's funny cigs?

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                  RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                  Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                  -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Working...
                  X