Al Wilson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson?

are any teams interested in him or is he going to retire. to be honest i would like us to pick him up off the waiver wire even though i know in my heart it wont happen.
    @MisterBerman

Go Broncos

Originally posted by mb3playa
    are any teams interested in him or is he going to retire. to be honest i would like us to pick him up off the waiver wire even though i know in my heart it wont happen.
    Why would we do that? Al was released for medical reasons and I have not heard ANY teams having interest in him because of his neck injury.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Teams may be interested but he is still trying to get clearance to play and may take the year off to get healthy and then see what is laying out there for him
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

As much as I would love Al back......it's just not going to happen.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mb3playa
          He isnt retired he'd like to play again although the chances are agasint him much like mobley. To be honest HE will not be available this year. so i would just rather draft a guy. let him retire. and be able to walk with his kids in the futurel.
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

it would be great to have him come in as a LB coach.

what would top that is if elway came in as a QB coach. now that would be sictastic!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X