• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ss Leonard Peters Released....

Jets | Peters waived
    Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:11:38 -0700

The New York Jets have announced they have waived SS Leonard Peters

I THOUGHT A FEW OF YOU ON THE BOARD LIKED THIS GUY SO I THOUGHT I WOULD LET U KNOW

Originally posted by unc69it
    Jets | Peters waived
    Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:11:38 -0700

The New York Jets have announced they have waived SS Leonard Peters

I THOUGHT A FEW OF YOU ON THE BOARD LIKED THIS GUY SO I THOUGHT I WOULD LET U KNOW
    great now we can pick him up

people were hyping this guy up big time then he didnt get drafted and is released before training camp(did the jets start yet )
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Who?
      "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

The Hawaii fans gush over him because Reggie Bush complimented him.
        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS
          great now we can pick him up

people were hyping this guy up big time then he didnt get drafted and is released before training camp(did the jets start yet )
          Nope.

Just NickTran.

Comment

*cue thousands of Hawaii fans* "LIEK OMG!"

Comment

I like him, i think he would add solid depth and maybe in a year or two he could be a starter, hes got a nose for the ball and flys around the field like polomalu. Hes a hard hitting saftey, but im not really sure how good he can cover.

Comment

i was watching some plays of his on you tube and gosh he actually isnt to bad , he could probably come in and get some help from lynch before he retires and he might pretty good you just never know

Comment

the dude runs a 4.7 4.8 40 pretty sure, no offense but id rather have lynch back there, at least he knows what hes doing and if you get cut before training camp i dontthink your gonna be to solid of depth
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

Originally posted by REEF_811
                    I like him, i think he would add solid depth and maybe in a year or two he could be a starter, hes got a nose for the ball and flys around the field like polomalu. Hes a hard hitting saftey, but im not really sure how good he can cover.
                    if he was anything remotely like polomalu, he wouldnt have gotten cut before camp.
                    sig pic removed by mod staff.
                    we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

come on guys you never know what you will get unless you try a person out he might work in our system just fine. why not at least give him try if he fails hes gone if he succeeds he takes the place of someone that didnt. look at mike bell he went undrafted and look at his stats. not to bad. different positions but he could suprise everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by unc69it
                        look at his stats.
                        You just lost all credibility with that statement.
                        sigpic

Comment

everybody has there own ideas and there own beliefs and i dont care what you think about me or my statements, you have no berring on what i say or how i feel about a player. mike bell was a undrafted rookie and he came here and made a statement last year. this year they arent even sure he will be no 2. so to diss me on a player i like and what i say about them is wrong i wouldnt tell you that you are wrong for thinking and saying you might think someone would help our team. i like peters and he can hit and he can play in my opinion , maybe its not yours but thats ok.

Comment

Brandon Browner, anyone? Slow guy with "good instincts" who hits hard.

Comment

Originally posted by unc69it View Post
                              everybody has there own ideas and there own beliefs and i dont care what you think about me or my statements, you have no berring on what i say or how i feel about a player. mike bell was a undrafted rookie and he came here and made a statement last year. this year they arent even sure he will be no 2. so to diss me on a player i like and what i say about them is wrong i wouldnt tell you that you are wrong for thinking and saying you might think someone would help our team. i like peters and he can hit and he can play in my opinion , maybe its not yours but thats ok.
                              Your credibility is back Sir

Comment

Working...
                              X