No announcement yet.

Ss Leonard Peters Released....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i agree but not every person that comes to a team makes an immediate impact so to not take a chance on someone because of some questions about him you might miss out. look at marcus thomas people had there rezservations about him and weed but we are giving him a chance after he was kicked out of school. peters is not in the same league but one day could be. maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by unc69it View Post
      yeah i agree but not every person that comes to a team makes an immediate impact so to not take a chance on someone because of some questions about him you might miss out. look at marcus thomas people had there rezservations about him and weed but we are giving him a chance after he was kicked out of school. peters is not in the same league but one day could be. maybe?
      My head hurts so very much right now after reading that

Comment

I was on the Leonard peters bandwagon during the draft......but yeah.....regurgitating what everyone else said. If they Jets were the only team hot on him, but cut him before camp...........later days.
        Let's draft her....

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
          the dude runs a 4.7 4.8 40 pretty sure, no offense but id rather have lynch back there, at least he knows what hes doing and if you get cut before training camp i dontthink your gonna be to solid of depth
          there is a difference between striaght line speed and game speed. some guy play fast and he's one of them. he's a big hitter, he's also a high character guy. he's the type of guy that you want on your team.

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.55 View Post
            there is a difference between striaght line speed and game speed. some guy play fast and he's one of them. he's a big hitter, he's also a high character guy. he's the type of guy that you want on your team.
            Your right he does have great straight line speed. However, he is just horrid in coverage. The Broncos have high character guys, they have guys that can hit hard, they DONT have guys that can cover TEs or WRs over the top or in the Big Nickel. Dont need him. Waste of roster space.
            Also, if you want a guy who can hit and play a little coverage, check out Dwayne Slay. He was with CHI as a SS, but they have coverted him to a LB. might be a guy that could be got on the cheap!

Comment

yeah i respect you opinion, but its not like were calling you retarded or anyting we jsut all disagree with you. but if a guy you cant make it out of jets camp(pre-camp). than i dont think he is really even worth taking a look at. but your comparison to mike bell isnt even close. yes both were udfa, but mike bell was picked up by us after the draft he stayed with us the entire year through everything and he proved he can play, peters on the other hand was picked up by the jets, and proved he wasnt worth much because he was cut before the team even has begun training camp

im sorry if i dont agree with you but i feel i am pretty good judge of talent and i cant see peters being even remotely good at this level, besides i think he is comming off of a pretty serious inury (we all know denver doesnt like injured players taking up roster spots (brandon, wilson, mobley, im sure there is more)
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

The place that he would fit in well is at SLB. He is too slow to play any other position than that.

Comment

and i dont agree with you and there is nothing wrong with that i like him and thats it and i think im pretty good at talent and if we both thought we was as good as we think we are we would be makeing decisions for the broncos but we are not so we will just agree that we disagree and move on. just cause ny cut him dont mean nothing. he still could become a good player somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
                    The place that he would fit in well is at SLB. He is too slow to play any other position than that.
                    How is it that you have Abdullah as the FS. I mean, Is this like a theory you have after all the other safeties get injured? LOL? Or do you think the guy is going to get the spot in camp?

Comment

Peters isn't that great at coverage. Love the guy, but his instincts are to hit first and hit first. On top of that, he's already 25. We can't get too much out of him as he's pretty much used up.

Comment

Plus its not like he was playing any top tier QB's at Hawaii and if his coverage was poor against those receivers imagine his skills against NFL wideouts

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight View Post
                          Plus its not like he was playing any top tier QB's at Hawaii and if his coverage was poor against those receivers imagine his skills against NFL wideouts
                          So Colt Brennan isn't a top-tier QB? He did go against him everyday in practice. He did go up against the likes of Matt Leinart, and that one Oregon State QB who was pretty good too. I do agree that this guy isn't worth the time though.

Comment

Working...
                          X