Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a rare AFCW article from this wbsite.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10264693
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

Interesting. Montrae Holland has the size that standard NFL OL have, but Kuper is probably faster and more agile.

Holland would be the pick if the Broncos are serious about trying to increase the size of their OL in order to better pass-protect, which has been a theme in recent years that has received some discussion.

On the other hand Holland has to prove he's the better player and he might well not be.

Still I'd like to see him given a chance to start, just to see if his size advantage would better protect Cutler.

This will be an interesting battle to watch in the pre-season! :wave:
    sigpic

Comment

Ya'll should read the comments about the best QB in the AFC West. Mostly good stuff, with a few Raiders fans thrown in
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

Romosexual

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          Ya'll should read the comments about the best QB in the AFC West. Mostly good stuff, with a few Raiders fans thrown in

Posted in the comments:

In a strong division, no QB is all that great. The talent is awesome, but right now here is how i see it.

Best QB: Rivers

Best Young QB: Cutler

Best Potential HOF: Russell

Most likely to dissappoint: Russell

Best stats by end of this season: McCown

Eh?
          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I think your nuts on the future HOF being Russell. There is no way Im calling the bust right here and now. i just can't root for a Raider or a former Tiger. I just really dont think he will do anything spectacular in the league, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

I think i left some words out of that last post... it shouold say there is no way he will make the HOF, I will call the bust right here and now!!! sorry if that was confusing... also no offense on the "your nuts" comment!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan04
                I think your nuts on the future HOF being Russell. There is no way Im calling the bust right here and now. i just can't root for a Raider or a former Tiger. I just really dont think he will do anything spectacular in the league, but that's just my opinion.

Calm down now.....I don't think Russell is HOF....I posted what someone had posted in the original article. Until Russell gets an offensive line...he's just the next sitting duck for all the Sack masters to have a go at.
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel View Post
                  Interesting. Montrae Holland has the size that standard NFL OL have, but Kuper is probably faster and more agile.

Holland would be the pick if the Broncos are serious about trying to increase the size of their OL in order to better pass-protect, which has been a theme in recent years that has received some discussion.

On the other hand Holland has to prove he's the better player and he might well not be.

Still I'd like to see him given a chance to start, just to see if his size advantage would better protect Cutler.

This will be an interesting battle to watch in the pre-season! :wave:
                  You're right this ought be a very interesting battle to watch.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                    Posted in the comments:

In a strong division, no QB is all that great. The talent is awesome, but right now here is how i see it.

Best QB: Rivers

Best Young QB: Cutler

Best Potential HOF: Russell

Most likely to dissappoint: Russell

Best stats by end of this season: McCown

Eh?
                    The ones you put in blue are good. But predicting McCown with the best stats at seasons end with Rivers and Cutler makes extremly funny. Or its really sad if he is serious.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X