Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremiah Trotter Released!!!! (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by tpoz34 View Post
    I think we need Trotter and Rice.. and here is why...
    They are both Pro Bowl type players, and yes maybe they are not in this point in their Career. But having someone like Rice on your team to help with Moss,Crowder and Dumervill is a + no matter how u look at it. and adding Trotter to a hurt LB core with Wilson gone and what’s his face hurt, Trotter can help DJ make that transition to MLB... but if it looks like DJ is still a year away from moving to MLB and is still learning why not sign Trotter when Bates “D” is about stopping the run, we all no Trotter can still do that why not bring him in. just my 2 cents!!
    The problem is that Rice can demand alot of money and to what extent are his knees bothering him. Same goes for Trotter, former pro bowlers don't usually go for cheap and if some of the other posters are correct can we afford a 2 down linebacker or a broken down DE?

    I am not entirely sure of our cap situation but it can't be the greatest.
    Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

    Comment


    • #47

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by boxcar View Post
        The problem is that Rice can demand alot of money and to what extent are his knees bothering him. Same goes for Trotter, former pro bowlers don't usually go for cheap and if some of the other posters are correct can we afford a 2 down linebacker or a broken down DE?

        I am not entirely sure of our cap situation but it can't be the greatest.
        Um... he doesn't have problems with his knees?

        It's his shoulder... (Rice)

        And Rice isn't exactly a world beater at stopping the run, so it doesn't help our biggest issue at the present.
        sigpic

        :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

        D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

        :logo:
        Denver Broncos General Manager

        Comment


        • #49
          hell yeah.

          trotter in orange and blue. who else agrees.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by mesiah View Post
            trotter in orange and blue. who else agrees.
            Trotter is done.
            sigpic

            :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

            D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

            :logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

            Comment


            • #51
              Trooters Released Video

              Here is a video of Jeremiah Trotter after his release from the Eagles



              http://www.nfl.com/videos?categoryId...sbId=TRO467199

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Lorcust View Post
                Um... he doesn't have problems with his knees?

                It's his shoulder... (Rice)

                And Rice isn't exactly a world beater at stopping the run, so it doesn't help our biggest issue at the present.
                My mistake thanks for the correction.
                Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

                Comment


                • #53
                  A veteran of Trotter's stature and what he brings to a defense could be a huge gain for Denver, considering Al Wilson's departure.

                  Trotter could be moved to MLB, since I feel D.J Williams is much better as a OLB and Ian Gold could be the other OLB.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Broncos_ATX View Post
                    A veteran of Trotter's stature and what he brings to a defense could be a huge gain for Denver, considering Al Wilson's departure.

                    Trotter could be moved to MLB, since I feel D.J Williams is much better as a OLB and Ian Gold could be the other OLB.

                    I really don't think Shanahan and Bates went to the trouble moving D.J. to middle just so they could move him back to the strong side. D.J. in my opinion did very well as a our strong side linebacker, however with his size, speed and strength he needs to be playing either the weak side or the middle.
                    John 11: 25-27

                    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                    Thanks Snk16

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Trotter would bring good veteran leadership in the absence of Al. Considering how many DT's we still got on the roster, he'd be nice to have around.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X