No announcement yet.

The official training camp thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about looking in the actually Training camp section. This topic is useless
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigal19 View Post
      how about looking in the actually Training camp section. This topic is useless

seriously.. a lot of guys already have their perspective up and decided to make their own thread... There is plenty going on... I will try to get some more videos up as well because you really cant get the feeling by looking at the pictures...

Like i said earlier... i believe i am going to be going to camp every morning this week and i am going to try to fill up as much of the memory stick as i can each day with pics and vids for you all who are not fortunate enough to make it...

Comment

Originally posted by aaronheeb View Post
        seriously.. a lot of guys already have their perspective up and decided to make their own thread... There is plenty going on... I will try to get some more videos up as well because you really cant get the feeling by looking at the pictures...

Like i said earlier... i believe i am going to be going to camp every morning this week and i am going to try to fill up as much of the memory stick as i can each day with pics and vids for you all who are not fortunate enough to make it...
        Thanks bro your a good fan

Comment

Working...
        X