No announcement yet.

Camp Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick thanks alot man, are yougoing to be doing this alot?

Comment

Originally posted by Grieber55 View Post
      hey aaron, its alex from training camp...you were right these boards are pretty sick. I liked your report on the team, extremely accurate...Mike Bell busted up alot of nice runs and Kircus did look strong. I also thought that Andre Hall (23) was pretty money and real small little guy. There was that scary little moment with Javon Walker and Nate Webster colliding with each other, and laying down for a couple minutes...its all okay though..But I think the highlight of the day was watching Bates just scream at everyone and letting everyone there that he showed up to coach...haha..and then watching Shanny and Dinger just sit back and just read their papers to call plays. Oh and the other highlight was watching DJ open up practice with announcing Stephen Harris and Marcus Thomas up in front of everyone and then having Thomas get nuts and do a backflip with everyone going crazy...that was pretty sick...But yeah I thought everyone looked pretty good out there, boy what was Kennedy thinkin wearin sweats...(he must be overweight)...and then Warren lookin like he went to one two many buffets, throughout the offseason...but I just didnt really like what i saw from Ramsey, I thought Hackney(4) looked better then him and Ramsey...

Well thats my two cents worth, and going to my first camp, that experience was awesome...especially with our seats being on the 50 and having a perfect view of all the action...haha GO BRONCOS!!!
      Marcus Thomas did a backflip? That's no mean feat for a 300 pounder.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I've found some picks of Thomas' backflip over @ ESPN.com...

Comment

Originally posted by 8Smith0 View Post
          I've found some picks of Thomas' backflip over @ ESPN.com...

Thanks for linking that. Wow! Any guy that size that can do a backflip has to be more than flab, he's got to be an athlete. I hope that athleticism translates to great play on the field.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
            Thanks for linking that. Wow! Any guy that size that can do a backflip has to be more than flab, he's got to be an athlete. I hope that athleticism translates to great play on the field.
            No problemo, my fellow Broncomaniac! And I hope you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by rbk_bronco View Post
              Sick thanks alot man, are yougoing to be doing this alot?
              i am going to be going to every morning practice for the remainder of this week... Being a student has its advantages

And ya... i was so pissed that i didnt get the thomas flip on video... i am homping he does it tomorrow as i will for sure be recording it from now on! And yes everyone... Thomas was a friggin tank.. He is a strong strong man, very tall compared to his teammates and his upper body is shaped like a V with massive shoulders...

Im telling you guys... On passing downs... Elvis, Moss and Thomas are going to be a fun bunch to watch...

Comment

Wow, I love the backflip.

It's also good to see Lepsis in there... how did he look?

What did Fergy say in his introduction that was so funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                  Marcus Thomas did a backflip? That's no mean feat for a 300 pounder.

You aint kiddin. To be 315 lbs and that athletic, this guy could be very scary.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                    Wow, I love the backflip.

It's also good to see Lepsis in there... how did he look?

What did Fergy say in his introduction that was so funny?

I have heard that Lepsis put Kenard Lang on the ground on two occasions during the first morning session.....
                    Last edited by atl-bronco; 07-29-2007, 06:01 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool Pictures and I liked that video of Javons nice Catch.
                      I read about it but didnt see it.
                      Good stuff.

and They showed the video of Marcus Thomas's backflip on Channel 4 all access with Vic Lombardi, Gary Miller, and Reggie Rivers.
                      I havnt seen it online yet.

Maybe they will show it later on: www.cbs4denver.com/broncos

Day1 looked to be a good day at cam though

Comment

Working...
                      X