SoCalBronco and Kaylore (AM - 7/30) Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by socalorado1 View Post
    Dont get me wrong, i like Foxy, but with the glaring hole at Safety, and Foxy was horrid at safety last year, i wonder if there are teams in need of a solid CB. Just a thought.....
    I mean I know Foxy is not the answer at S but did you happen to see the game he played against CIN while filling in at S? The guy had 14 tackles!!! He was all over the place, willing to stick his nose and make the tackle. Foxy isnt the answer at S but he provides great depth at both S & CB and is a solid ST player. Im all for upgrading the S position but I dont know if trading Foxy is the answer. Just my opinion.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
      I mean I know Foxy is not the answer at S but did you happen to see the game he played against CIN while filling in at S? The guy had 14 tackles!!! He was all over the place, willing to stick his nose and make the tackle. Foxy isnt the answer at S but he provides great depth at both S & CB and is a solid ST player. Im all for upgrading the S position but I dont know if trading Foxy is the answer. Just my opinion.
      Ugh. I just dont think Foxy is made to play Safety. Funny, Paymah is! Too bad. Anyways, He DID play well in the CIN. game, however he was beat up and i dont see him making it through an entire season at safety.
      If the Broncos can aquire a qualitY safety through trade, i am all for it.
      You know who else played great in the CIN game? yep Paymah!!
      DWIll was getting absolutely burned by Henry, so Shanny put in Paymah and that was really the last anyone saw of Henry. Paymah was great in limited time last year and looks even better now. I like Foxy as a CB, i think he is a great nickel defender, but if the Broncos can aquire a good safety, well i say get him.
      Heres Fox Sports 1-32 rankings of the best DBs in the NFl. Pretty cool article(yes,Denver is #1!) Anyways i went through it and their are some teams like the Jets that need another CB, but they dont exactly excite at safety.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7061232
      I'm not sure if it has been posted elsewhere, but it a good article

heres page 2 (17-32)
      http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7061234
      Last edited by socalorado1; 07-31-2007, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X