Day 2 Camp AM review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron,

It was good to meet you at the training camp today. I also hope you don't get caught with the video's but I noticed you were pretty careful about it.

It was a great morning much better then the special teams this afternoon. It was only an hour practice and was not really in depth.

Quincy Morgan though looks like he has sewn up the return job. He also is looking fast and setting up his blockers well. They are also working on different special team kick off returns and putting new wrinkles in the blocking.

Paul Smith looks like a keeper on Special teams "gunner". He got down the field very quickly and had several opportunities to make some plays on the kick returner if they let them.

The red hats on the players is something I have not seen before. That is really interesting.

The last of the special teams was blocking kicks from the kicker of course the coaches were out there putting the ball up on the foot. There was a certain way that they wanted the players to do this and they were chewed out if they did not block a certain way and praised if they followed directions.

Jarvis Moss on Special Teams??? He was today. I was surprised at this.

Mike Bell was also on Special Teams. He did well. Sapp was not there that I saw.

No autographs and my son was sad about that. Of course he knew that he might not get any this afternoon anyway. Jason Elam, Tim Crowder, and Antwon Burton and Brian Clark signed this morning. He was happy about that.

Going again on Friday Morning and Afternoon.

One more thing, I am not sure if Aaron mentioned it but if he did it really impressed most of us on the hill and that is the play of Brandon Stokely. Caught most everything, even balls that were thrown low and wide.
    Also I noticed that there looked like some plays that were made directly for him that I had not seen run before. Some lining up double slot on the line and then one receiver clears the path and Brandon catches a five yard pass and turns it into ten or more. Pretty good scheme and really makes use of his talents.

B4E
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Glad to see you back aaron.... you are one of the few that I still considered one of the originals of the board.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever View Post
        Aaron,

It was good to meet you at the training camp today. I also hope you don't get caught with the video's but I noticed you were pretty careful about it. \
        B4E
        Welcome back b4e, its like a reunion thread!

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange View Post
          Welcome back b4e, its like a reunion thread!
          Thanks Dan.

Yeah, I was telling Aaron how you and I attended a game together a few years back.

The problem is my work. It is so demanding and having a family of three and maybe one more as a "guardian" thing (4 year old, mother recovering from brain surgery) I just don't have the time I used to have.

Training camp time though I will be posting some and maybe some games.

Hopefully we can get together for a game again. The question is do you still have the same girlfriend?

It was fun.

B4E

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever View Post

Hopefully we can get together for a game again. The question is do you still have the same girlfriend?

It was fun.

B4E
            I'm going to try Titans/MNF in November. I'll call you then. And yes, I am still seeing that same girlfriend... but shhh.... don't say it too loud on the board or you might scare my fanbase

Comment

Dan,

My son and I are going to that same game. When it gets closer let me know. Of course I am not trying to Hi-Jack this thread so this is the last I will post on this.

The 2nd day of training camp was terrific, I cannot wait until Friday.

B4E

Comment

Originally posted by aaronheeb View Post
                It was Dre Bly who broke up that pass... He is looking really good in camp... We get a rush on the QB and look out... Our CBs could have a record year this year...
                1st off, Thanks for the videos!!! Nice!!! I hope as well that you dont get in any trouble. Jeez, big deal...
                Culter stepping up through the pressure and rifling the pass to Stokley was great!!!
                Hey, from what you saw of Stokley, is he 100%? i mean this guy from what i am reading everywhere is looking real, real good! Is that true?

Comment

Nice to read that Stokley is doing well too.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Working...
                  X