Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Kircus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David Kircus

    David Kircus was block from 3 defenders and he caught the football on the first day of camp!!!!!!

  • #2
    That's how the Circus rolls homey.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05 View Post
      That's how the Circus rolls homey.


      sorry, as soon as I read that I got

      http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/midis/bigtop.mid

      stuck in my head can you believe it was originally written as a Czech military march? it'd make awesome background music to a Kircus highlight reel.

      Anyways, back on topic...I think David could well make the team if he gets a little more chemistry with Jay and reproduces his preseason form in the regular season. And I seriously hope he's innocent too. Because we all know he can play ball.
      sigpic

      Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

      Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have real high hopes for Kircus. He has a real chance to make a name for himself and to play a prominent role with the Broncos this year with all the injury questions...I hope he takes advantage of it.

        Go Kircus!

        Comment


        • #5
          It really depends on how many guys we keep, I can't see Kircus being in the top three or four on the depth chart if some guys come back and prove healthy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05 View Post
            That's how the Circus rolls homey.
            Homey can make me a 6'' with italian bread, ham, american cheese, lettuce and cucumber once he gets cut after TC.

            Because that's how I roll.
            sigpic

            :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

            D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

            :logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

            Comment


            • #7
              Hopefully the assault charge turns out to be nothing or else the NFL might force Denver to do something.
              Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lorcust View Post
                Homey can make me a 6'' with italian bread, ham, american cheese, lettuce and cucumber once he gets cut after TC.

                Because that's how I roll.
                You just a playa hata.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 16milehigh87 View Post
                  Hopefully the assault charge turns out to be nothing or else the NFL might force Denver to do something.
                  He passed the lie detecter test, what else could go wrong?
                  sigpic

                  :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                  D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                  :logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    David kircus should do a jonnie morton and try out for the UFC if he loses out here in denver cause i know one thing david would whoop all ya butts
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm a big Kircus fan also. I was disapointed when they brought in Brandon Stokely because i figured that meant the end of Kircus. Kircus is healthy, fast, strong and hungry for a job. Stokely is injured and much more costly. They have way too many receivers in camp.
                      R8R H8R

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoFan_In_AZ View Post
                        I'm a big Kircus fan also. I was disapointed when they brought in Brandon Stokely because i figured that meant the end of Kircus. Kircus is healthy, fast, strong and hungry for a job. Stokely is injured and much more costly. They have way too many receivers in camp.
                        Too many receivers? 2 of our top 3 receivers are injured!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well, so far it would seem that he's done a fair job in camp, but it's still early.

                          As far as last year goes, him and Cutler had some highlights in preseason and a couple late in the year.

                          He's really doesn't seem too bad, he's not starting material but he could be a viable 4th or 5th option depending on the health of the receiving corps. coming out of preseason.

                          We'll see I guess.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
                            David kircus should do a jonnie morton and try out for the UFC if he loses out here in denver cause i know one thing david would whoop all ya butts
                            Fo Sho.....
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dont forget special teams. David K. looked really good out there as a punt returner today. He also can catch the acrobatic catches. Last thing at the end of practice the Special team returners were made to run around the field, Kircus came in first and Quincy second. That kind of hustle may keep him in a job.

                              The lie detector test Mike Shanahan had administered really impressed Mike. Also David K's candor that also could go a long ways.
                              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X