DREAM..where ya at with socal and kay's reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREAM..where ya at with socal and kay's reports

hey man just wondering if kay and socal did an evening report for yesterday or will be doing one for today (am or pm)?

you are my only hope besides cecil or whatever. this new site is giving my crappy comp fits and takes over 5 min to open up anything, let alone follow links.

actaully i am kinda surprised that i am able to post, yesterday i wasnt all that lucky.

anyway thanks man. and if you find anymore or know of anymore please, please, please, post 'em for me so i can read them.

and dont think i havent cp'd ya, my comp wont let me, so i got to wait until my other one is fixed, but i am keepin track. sometimes i am able to get one or two in.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

right click on the scale, click 'open link' and it should go, Awik showed me that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      hey man just wondering if kay and socal did an evening report for yesterday or will be doing one for today (am or pm)?

you are my only hope besides cecil or whatever. this new site is giving my crappy comp fits and takes over 5 min to open up anything, let alone follow links.

actaully i am kinda surprised that i am able to post, yesterday i wasnt all that lucky.

anyway thanks man. and if you find anymore or know of anymore please, please, please, post 'em for me so i can read them.

and dont think i havent cp'd ya, my comp wont let me, so i got to wait until my other one is fixed, but i am keepin track. sometimes i am able to get one or two in.
      I hear ya I am ready too! I know they must be busy and it is so nice for us to get these reports from both of them.

They should set up a paypal account and all of us who reads then should pay $1 and that could add up for their work!

----------------------------------------------
      I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

As always, you can go over to the Orange Mane and see them on the main page. About last night, Kaylore and SoCal both said that the practice was very underwhelming, so there wasn't much to report.

Hixon was seeing time as the returner, Quentin Harris/Paul Smith are vying for Keith Burns' old role as Special Teams captain, and it seems like O'Brien is reworking things from the ground up. It was a simple, basic practice.

Of course, that's my paraphrase, but you know I'll post the goods when I have the time, and today I should be able to get both up for you guys since it's my day off.

Be patient though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
          As always, you can go over to the Orange Mane and see them on the main page. About last night, Kaylore and SoCal both said that the practice was very underwhelming, so there wasn't much to report.

Hixon was seeing time as the returner, Quentin Harris/Paul Smith are vying for Keith Burns' old role as Special Teams captain, and it seems like O'Brien is reworking things from the ground up. It was a simple, basic practice.

Of course, that's my paraphrase, but you know I'll post the goods when I have the time, and today I should be able to get both up for you guys since it's my day off.

Be patient though.

hey thanks man, i will anxiously wait patiently. i wish i could go to the main, but my comp freezes. same when i try to give out cp, etc.etc. thanks dawg, but to no avail for me yet.

ok- waiting now.......oh and if you get to talk to them maybe see if they can write a little something on d.terrell- how he is sucking or producing etc.

alright
          thanks brotha
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
          X