Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason's Day 4 AM Report

Mason's Day 4 AM update on Javon's meeting with the media: HERE
    Last edited by denverobsession; 08-01-2007, 10:37 AM.
    Denver Obsession
    www.BroncoTalk.net

Thanks

When does Denver head down to Dallas to practice with them? I wonder if that will be on NFLN...I'd love to see that!

I think once we see them against Dallas, we'll have a clearer picture of how this team is devloping.

Javon is a heck of a guy. I'm glad to hear that he is feeling well and his knee doesnt bother him at all.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      Thanks

When does Denver head down to Dallas to practice with them? I wonder if that will be on NFLN...I'd love to see that!

I think once we see them against Dallas, we'll have a clearer picture of how this team is devloping.

Javon is a heck of a guy. I'm glad to hear that he is feeling well and his knee doesnt bother him at all.
      Dallas practices are Aug. 16 - 20. The preseason game is TBD but will be televised on CBS.

Comment

Webster's been ringing some bells out there!

You think he might be making a pretty strong bid for strong side?

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe View Post
          Webster's been ringing some bells out there!

You think he might be making a pretty strong bid for strong side?

-----
          I've always liked him. He has such versatility that he has a great shot at making the team. I just don't know if he breaks into the starting line up.
          Denver Obsession
          www.BroncoTalk.net

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post

Especially get a guage on how our oline is doing. Dallas' front four is really coming on. If we can keep them out of Cutler's face, I'm gonna feel pretty good about things. We have some concerns, but Oline and Cutler's pocket presence are my biggest ones to date. Sounds like they're working on installing an internal clock in his head, though.

Comment

Working...
            X