Where are the PM reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the PM reports?

sorry to be impatient but my wife left me and took the kids... all I have in my house is a yoga mat and a champ bailey poster.. I got fired today and a bunch of teenagers threw rotten food at me.. I fell in a mud puddle and smell like crap.. I just broke into this old guys house to get on broncomania and i dont know how much more time i have left.. the reports are all ive got in life..

yeah same here... i check 2 or 3 times a day for them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13 View Post
      sorry to be impatient but my wife left me and took the kids... all I have in my house is a yoga mat and a champ bailey poster.. I got fired today and a bunch of teenagers threw rotten food at me.. I fell in a mud puddle and smell like crap.. I just broke into this old guys house to get on broncomania and i dont know how much more time i have left.. the reports are all ive got in life..
      Let me know when things start getting bad for you.

-----

Comment

DenBronx 08/01 Report

RAMSEY had more trouble today. over threw all the tight ends and under threw travis henry a couple of times. sam adams chased him down from behind for a loss of 15.

ERNSTER shanked a punt into a guys beer. the very next punt was a net of 6 yards.

WEBSTER lost his helmet. no really he did lose it and cant find it so if you seen it last or picked it up please bring it tommorrow to camp.

KIRCUS punched a camera man for trying to interview him. he was screaming something like "THE SUBWAY JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY ANYMORE...I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD TO DO TO SURVIVE!"

HIXON showed some flashes time to time but had the ball stripped away from sauerbrun on special teams. he left the field with a bruised ear.

check back tomorrow for more.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I wasn't on the ball for this, but I did have a late shift tonight at work, and I did tune into MHR and got on the air this evening so I haven't been able to post, but there is really nothing special about the special teams practices.

If I recall correctly, Kaylore didn't go and SoCal really didn't have much to say.

Sorry about that.

I work tomorrow afternoon when the camp reports will be up, so you guys will have to go over to www.orangemane.com and get them for yourself, or you'll just have to suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
            I'm sorry I wasn't on the ball for this, but I did have a late shift tonight at work, and I did tune into MHR and got on the air this evening so I haven't been able to post, but there is really nothing special about the special teams practices.

If I recall correctly, Kaylore didn't go and SoCal really didn't have much to say.

Sorry about that.

I work tomorrow afternoon when the camp reports will be up, so you guys will have to go over to www.orangemane.com and get them for yourself, or you'll just have to suffer.
            That is no excuse.... I dont see it there
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X