Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Camp Photos - August 4, 2007

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Training Camp Photos - August 4, 2007

    Hello fellow Broncomaniacs!

    career lurker here...thought i'd make my first post today, to share some pictures with you all from the AM camp session. I won't post 'em all, but you can check out all 25 on my flickr site

    I had a great seat right at the corner of the endzone. Here are my favorites:


    #6 to #84, Get used to seeing this!


    our defensive stars - champ, lynch, ferguson, bly


    javon walker


    jay and javon


    john lynch

    enjoy, y'all! if you want any of 'em high-res, feel free to pm.

    -liz


    both designed by me...if you want to use them just ask!

  • #2
    Cool pics

    I like the ones of Jay Spitting
    Funny stuff.

    and welcome to the site

    Comment


    • #3
      Excellent, thanks for posting! Im jealous!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by the_lizard View Post
        Hello fellow Broncomaniacs!

        career lurker here...thought i'd make my first post today, to share some pictures with you all from the AM camp session. I won't post 'em all, but you can check out all 25 on my flickr site
        Thanks for the photos! But come on, no commentary? Don't be shy!!!
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Javalon View Post
          Thanks for the photos! But come on, no commentary? Don't be shy!!!
          Yep......We Wont More, We Wont More, We Wont More.:shake:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bleedbluorange View Post
            Yep......We Wont More, We Wont More, We Wont More.:shake:
            haha...give me a chance to get warmed up. then you won't be able to get me to shut up

            -liz


            both designed by me...if you want to use them just ask!

            Comment


            • #7
              Few flaws. You got Terrell and Morgan mixed up. Morgan is #11, Terrell is #13

              Also, I already did get used to #6 to #84 last year, although I'm still going to enjoy it for the next 5-10 years

              Great pics!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by the_lizard View Post
                haha...give me a chance to get warmed up. then you won't be able to get me to shut up

                -liz
                I guess you understood my post. I meant WANT more........ Anyway, good work on the pics

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
                  Few flaws. You got Terrell and Morgan mixed up. Morgan is #11, Terrell is #13

                  Also, I already did get used to #6 to #84 last year, although I'm still going to enjoy it for the next 5-10 years

                  Great pics!
                  i knew i was getting them mixed up. thanks!

                  -liz


                  both designed by me...if you want to use them just ask!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Great pics! You must either (A) be a great photographer, (B) have a really great camera, or (C) both...

                    No blurry pics posted! I posted some from this practice too! Looks like we were both sitting in that shady end zone.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ya..... thats def an DSLR camera... how did you sneak that badboy in there????

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Great pictures, -liz!! Thanks for sharing.

                        And welcome!
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

                        #LupusAwareness

                        #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm in that first picture. Almost centered. Wearing my Away (had to wear white!) Rod Smith jersey, fishing hat and shades!!!
                          Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
                          Samuel Johnson

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by !ceman View Post
                            I'm in that first picture. Almost centered. Wearing my Away (had to wear white!) Rod Smith jersey, fishing hat and shades!!!
                            I see you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hawgdriver View Post
                              I see you.

                              I'm a sexy biatch!!
                              Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
                              Samuel Johnson

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X