• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zealander View Post

I'm calling it... Jay is the next....

Great pictures bro,I would like to see him pictured up side by side with Elway as well

Leave a comment:

• 24zone
    replied
    Manning/Cutler Pic

I like this pic...When looking at the carry of the ball, on three step drops Cutler is ok, carrying high in the pic....on 5 and 7 step drops, he tends to drop. Someone mentioned he looked like Elway, which is a good point...Elway patted and winded a bit much though...anyone who knows "technically" the proper way to carry and release can tell you this. As we all know, technique doesn't always determine success...look at Brett Farve---what a mess

Bet your a** that the corners in the division are studying him to pick up on the little things that can tip them off to break on routes...that's part of the reason it matters...another is a quote from Lombardi.."In the pursuit of perfection, you will find excellence"

Leave a comment:

• Zealander
    replied

I'm calling it... Jay is the next....

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    That's a great question as it was a concern of mine as well this offseason. I haven't seen a single fumbled snap all of camp. I think that's an area that he's overcome through practicing with Nalen.

Leave a comment:

• bhmfje80
    replied
    Quick Question about Jay for Camp Attendees

Just for a little peace of mind...

Has there been any sign of Jay fumbling snaps? And more importantly, has he tried to throw any left-handed passes?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    We have some excellent coaches on this team. If there is a problem with how he holds the ball, they will take care of it. I doubt they just let him do stuff wrong for no reason. Some people just have a different style that works for them and that they have done forever. It can be very hard to change and can really mess up his timing, accuracy, power, etc...

Leave a comment:

• OaklandxxRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    chokers chefs and faiders are losers go broncos.
    Hey smart guy... if you wanna talk smack, theres a forum for that.

Leave a comment:

• OaklandxxRaider
    replied
    If anyone wants to know where a QB should hold the ball while making a decision, all you gotta do is watch manning. That guy puts on a camp at the QB position.

Leave a comment:

• maesernie@yahoo
    replied
    broncos greatest football team in the world

chokers chefs and faiders are losers go broncos.

Leave a comment:

• maesernie@yahoo
    replied
    broncos greatest football team in the world

im stuck in charger choker land go broncos

Leave a comment:

• Bryceleo
    replied
    Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    Overanalyze much?
    Wow guess some people don't like Monday morning Quarterbacks!!!! Lets just see how it plays in a few games before we break down where he is holding the football!!!

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    I don't understand why we need to worry about this now. The best thing to do is ask Kaylore if he has noticed any changes in how he holds the ball.

Leave a comment:

• DancingHorsey
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
    Its the little things that sometimes matter most with a job like this.
    Umm...no it's the big things that matter most, like making proper reads, avoiding pressure, throwing accurately, and making good decisions with the ball (throwing it away when necessary and such). Whether or not he holds the ball six inches higher or lower really isn't that important by comparison.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    Overanalyze much?
    Its the little things that sometimes matter most with a job like this.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean View Post
    The majority of those fumbles were QB/center exchanges. Where he carries the ball will have no bearing upon those.
    I agree.

He just needs to remind himself that he's still a hetero and get down and dirty with Nalen's undercarriage......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X