Two Young Players I want to see in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Young Players I want to see in action

I am looking forward to seeing hixon return the ball for us, but I am really excited about Brian Clark. Sure it is practice, but watch this

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...V&year=&month=

it will be in a bit, but look at the move that he puts on dre bly. It is right after the john lynch higlights. He makes Dre Bly fall on his butt. LOL
    sigpic

That move Clark put on Bly: WOW. I think Bly's jock strap is still somewhere in Motown. Matt Millen is probably using it to floss his teeth.

Comment

My beef with Clark is that his hands are inconsistent.
      KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
        I am looking forward to seeing hixon return the ball for us, but I am really excited about Brian Clark. Sure it is practice, but watch this

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...V&year=&month=

it will be in a bit, but look at the move that he puts on dre bly. It is right after the john lynch higlights. He makes Dre Bly fall on his butt. LOL
        Okay. . . So who is the second young player? Does Brian Clark have a multiple personality disorder?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
          Okay. . . So who is the second young player? Does Brian Clark have a multiple personality disorder?

Maybe he does, i dont know for sure, but I am pretty sure i mentioned Hixon in there.
          sigpic

Comment

man, he broke bly's ankles!

i'm looking forward to seeing what hixon does for us as well, clark will have to show me more, as i haven't gotten too excited about anything he's done in real games...

looks like kircus is having a very good camp from all the videos i've seen.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
            We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
            X