Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaylore's Camp Report 8/10 AM - Marshall returns

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by blue diamond View Post
    Kaylore said he's never been injured before. That's B.S. Everyone has been dinged up before and
    Now for someone who has a chance and is being counted on to be the #2 WR on what could be a Super Bowl team, to not realize that he can play is ridiculous.

    Everyone who has played football has been hurt. There is a difference between being hurt and injured, a quote used often by Shanahan.

    If you don't think he is soft, that's your choice, but I think he definitely is. I don't buy that he has never been injured in his life.

    Everyone has sprained an ankle and gotten a charlie horse, and known when they could come back. For Shanny to make him do it, wow is he soft.
    brandon is just young. He is worried about his career. Completely understandable. He hasnt shown me anything that would suggest he's soft. Give the dude a break.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by blue diamond View Post
      Brandon Marshall is soft.
      Tell that to the Seattle Seahawks defense.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56 View Post
        Tell that to the Seattle Seahawks defense.
        They were soft too.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by blue diamond View Post
          Kaylore said he's never been injured before. That's B.S. Everyone has been dinged up before and
          Now for someone who has a chance and is being counted on to be the #2 WR on what could be a Super Bowl team, to not realize that he can play is ridiculous.

          Everyone who has played football has been hurt. There is a difference between being hurt and injured, a quote used often by Shanahan.

          If you don't think he is soft, that's your choice, but I think he definitely is. I don't buy that he has never been injured in his life.

          Everyone has sprained an ankle and gotten a charlie horse, and known when they could come back. For Shanny to make him do it, wow is he soft.
          Since you didn't read it the first time, I'll say it again. He had scar tissue built up around his injury. Everyone has been hurt, but this is his first serious injury. Have you ever had a serious injury? If you had, you'd realize that the built up scar tissue makes it seem as though the injury isn't getting better, and it can be a very painful rehab process.

          Pay attention. Until you are running with the big boys, keep your "weak" and "soft" comments to yourself. Your opinion isn't worth anything, especially if you are ignoring the facts of the case.

          So, learn to read and respond with respect or take your 8 posts to another board.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by dare2bme View Post
            Since you didn't read it the first time, I'll say it again. He had scar tissue built up around his injury. Everyone has been hurt, but this is his first serious injury. Have you ever had a serious injury? If you had, you'd realize that the built up scar tissue makes it seem as though the injury isn't getting better, and it can be a very painful rehab process.

            Pay attention. Until you are running with the big boys, keep your "weak" and "soft" comments to yourself. Your opinion isn't worth anything, especially if you are ignoring the facts of the case.

            So, learn to read and respond with respect or take your 8 posts to another board.
            I've had to play on cracked ribs, 2 fractures in my spine, and 2 broken toes.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mxbronco13 View Post
              I've had to play on cracked ribs, 2 fractures in my spine, and 2 broken toes.


              mx,

              you wheelchair is ready.




              j/k.


              seriously though i dont care if he is as limp as a blind guy in a nudist colony, he does well when he is on the field and now he will be. of course lets hope he stays there.
              So far:
              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

              Comment


              • #22
                Obviously Greek and Shanny know more about football injuries than I ever will, so I trust their judgement...

                That being said, I can't help but think in the back of my head that everyone is being too impatient with Marshall. Maybe he's soft, maybe he's just had a bad string of luck the past couple years with injuries...

                I would just hate for them to be wrong and see Marshall do more damage or have a lingering problem all year.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56 View Post
                  Tell that to the Seattle Seahawks defense.
                  Exactly, I can't believe people are calling him soft, he probally didn't want to injure it again.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    . . . anyway enough about the softness of marshall (ridiculous that our own fans are saying this). i havent seen much about travis henry in your reports. is he not practicing or is he just looking average. he is the clear cut # 1 right?
                    @MisterBerman

                    Go Broncos

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thanks, Kaylore!


                      As for Marshall, I would just say to reserve judgement on his being "soft" until we see if he does this again. Last year's doesn't count because he tore a ligament. But now that he's experiencing the scar tissue problem with muscles, hopefully he'll learn from the experience and tough it out a bit sooner if he suffers similar injuries in the future.

                      I'm glad to hear that he looked as good as he did despite missing all this practice. Let's hope he really does recover this quick.
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by mb3playa View Post
                        . . . anyway enough about the softness of marshall (ridiculous that our own fans are saying this). i havent seen much about travis henry in your reports. is he not practicing or is he just looking average. he is the clear cut # 1 right?
                        Henry is a case where he's been impressive every practice and hasn't played any differently than that. Since there has been no real change there, I haven't made mention of him. Henry is always impressive.
                        KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          Henry is a case where he's been impressive every practice and hasn't played any differently than that. Since there has been no real change there, I haven't made mention of him. Henry is always impressive.
                          What do you think about Henry's speed? Another member cited a source that showed he has 4.4 straight line speed, which seems maybe faster than many think. That's really fast... Have you noticed a second gear when he's open field?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Hawgdriver View Post
                            What do you think about Henry's speed? Another member cited a source that showed he has 4.4 straight line speed, which seems maybe faster than many think. That's really fast... Have you noticed a second gear when he's open field?
                            Yes, he's the second fastest running back. Andre Hall is the fastest.
                            KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dare2bme View Post
                              Everyone has been hurt, but this is his first serious injury.

                              So, learn to read and respond with respect or take your 8 posts to another board.

                              Wrong. It is not his first time being seriously injured.

                              Maybe you should try and use facts when you try to pull seniority on another poster, especially one that has already posted facts contrary to what you are about to say.

                              Brandon Marshall-WR- Broncos Aug. 12 2006 - 10:09 am et

                              Broncos WR Brandon Marshall was seen running on his injured right knee after the game Friday night.

                              Marshall is expected to undergo an MRI, but doctors found no evidence of a strained or torn ligament.

                              It turned out he slightly tore his pcl.

                              But like everyone keeps lieing to make up excuses for his softness...

                              "This is the first time he's ever been injured"
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Okay guys, please keep it civil...


                                As I said earlier, he's obviously been injured before. But it could be his first time dealing with a large amount of scar tissue involving a major muscle. Shanny did the right thing and got him off his butt. If Marshall is a smart guy then he'll learn from this and he won't let this type of injury sideline him for so long next time (if there IS a next time).

                                If he does it again, and gets reprimanded again, then we've got problems. I'm willing to give him a mulligan on this one.
                                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                                ------
                                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X