Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallam Bronco
    replied
    I have only just got got round to joining the board but I've been reading all of these camp reports. Just wanted to say thanks a lot for them as they have been great to read and very informative!

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    Many, many thanks, Kaylore.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Thanks Kaylore,hope you stay around

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by txsouthstandfan View Post
    Does that go for the Dallas scrimmages as well. I also live here in the Dallas area and would love to check it out.

BroncosinIndy seems to think it is. I'll bet the DMN will tell you.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Thanks

Kaylor

Read every post, thank you very much and sent a CP your way..

Leave a comment:

• txsouthstandfan
    replied
    Closed practices

Does that go for the Dallas scrimmages as well. I also live here in the Dallas area and would love to check it out.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFlyhalf
    replied
    Thanks for the great work Kaylore. I've really enjoyed reading these reports. Should be an exciting season.

Leave a comment:

• aaronheeb
    replied
    Practices from now on are no longer free to the public. From this point on we are all out of the loop

But kaylore, i know you have a press pass, my question is if you are not allowed to be at practice either? Or is the press allowed to be at these upcoming practices?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon View Post
    Hey Kaylore, thanks for all the reports. We really appreciate your bringing them here since we're all Bronco fans, regardless of which board we frequent the most.

I wish I could find out if the practices against the Cowboys next week are open to the public. I'm sort of in the area for the rest of the month and I'd love to return the favor.

I will say that you're probably correct in that the team likely won't just dominate right from the start, or maybe even all season. But my hope is that they'll continue to jell as the season progresses and, barring any major injuries, could be peaking come the playoffs. And if that happens, anything is possible.

Thanks again for everything!
    If you are able too Jav it would greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    I tried giving you another CP, Kaylore, but I apparently need to spread some around or something. Thank you very much for your observations and work.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Kaylore I can't thank you enough for all the hard work that you put in for us it is always appreciated.

It sounds like we could have very solid team this year and if the Special Teams and defensive lines put it together this very could an 11 win team.

Leave a comment:

• BayAreaBronco
    replied
    Your work is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon View Post
    Hey Kaylore, thanks for all the reports. We really appreciate your bringing them here since we're all Bronco fans, regardless of which board we frequent the most.

I wish I could find out if the practices against the Cowboys next week are open to the public. I'm sort of in the area for the rest of the month and I'd love to return the favor.

I will say that you're probably correct in that the team likely won't just dominate right from the start, or maybe even all season. But my hope is that they'll continue to jell as the season progresses and, barring any major injuries, could be peaking come the playoffs. And if that happens, anything is possible.

Going strictly from memory they are. although i could most certainly be wrong

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Thanks Kaylore for all you've done this and the past training camps. I look forward to the preseason to see what you have already seen.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X