No announcement yet.

Damien Nash Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also did not know anything about Nash, as he had potential but very little playing time. What makes me so very sad about this was that this was a charity basketball game for his brother for what may be the ailment that caused his death. His brother got a heart transplant last month. This may have been hereditary.

Comment

I'm so sad but he is with God now. Prayers are sent.
      The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

Unbelivable

In the past two months two Denver Bronco players have died. Darrent Williams & Damien Nash. May god have mercy on their souls and that they rest in peace.

R.I.P. Darrent Williams & Damien Nash! You both were fun to watch!

May you both r.i.p. and god have mercy on their souls.

:usa:

Comment

Damien Nash appreciation thread

Originally posted by Adrenaline84
          I remember when he tore up Tenesee, the team that cut him. He ran hard and had lots of potential.
          We saw Damien at the Bronco -Raider game in oakland and I remarked to my wife: "this young man is going to be terrific".......we are saddened by this, and we will miss him.

Broncomaniac PG

Comment

God Bless Damien and the Nash family...my heart goes out to you in your time of mourning. May god bless you, comfort you and keep you under the shadow of his wings and be your fortress and high tower in your time of need.

Comment

damn it!

i never thought id be mourning the loss of another bronco! i dont know what to feel! mad god took them, sad they are gone! i cant believe it! my thoughts and prayers go out to damiens family!
              GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Man Damien i will deff miss you.

This truly is tough having 2 Memoiriams.
                1 is bad enough but this is a horrible start to 2007 for sure.

I remember when you played Oakland and i got mad because you fumbled the ball and i was cussing at the TV Screen

I also remember the game vs the Chargers when i started Mike Bell in fantasy and you took some carries from him

But i always enjoyed watching you.
                Im sorry to hvae lost you Damien.

My thoughts and prayers are deff with the Broncos and with you.

Comment

Good Bye Damien!

The only Bronco game I have ever been to you ran like a beast!

Comment

For Damien's family and friends, my prayers for your comfort and strength are with you. May the Lord God be with you in your time of sorrow.

Comment

man its like 4:35 am here and looking at nfl.com they have nothing on nash's passing! there is just something wrong with that! does the nfl care?
                      GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
                        Following in suit with the other Memorium forum, post your appreciation and thoughts on Damien Nash.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Nash family and his friends. He was very young, and it is sad that he was taken so early in his life. I will always remember the three games he gave us. Thank you Nash, and you will be missed.

May God grant him his speed as he begins his other journey. You will be missed Nash!
                        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I just got home from, and i seen Damien nash died. I SAID NOOOO!!!!, Than i started to cry because he was human... and he was bronco. I loved his game against the Chargers. I Hope he is up there Broncos mansion with Darrent Williams.
                          RIP
                          Damien

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
                            man its like 4:35 am here and looking at nfl.com they have nothing on nash's passing! there is just something wrong with that! does the nfl care?
                            They only care, about Star Players. When Darrent Died he wasn't even on NFL home page, top story. I bet all news stories are going to say Nash was an Upcoming star, like all of a sudden they started to call Darrent a Shut down corner and stuff.

Sorry but its the truth.
                            RIP Dwill and Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Raider
                              I never got to know Damien Nash, period

This has really been a bad offseason for you guys. If it happened to my team, I know I'd be extremely upset & up in arms. Darrent & Damien were too young & had too much potential.

Thanks for your kind words to Broncomania! What class!
                              ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                                Thanks for your kind words to Broncomania! What class!
                                I know what a classy Raider fan, probably the only one.

Comment

Working...
                                X