Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condolences from a Raider fan on Damien Nash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    [QUOTE=RaiderSithLord]http://mvn.com/nfl-raiders/2007/02/25/rip-damien-nash/
    Last edited by robkeller; 04-02-2007, 07:58 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      you are an awesome raider fan to say something like that. I just read that when williams got shot a guy said, eagle fans at his school made that into a mockery and even laughed even more when nash collapsed, that stuff makes me sick and cant believe why anybody would say that, but at least you can see we all are still brother and sister even when were on differant teams and god bless you and the whole raider nation.undefined

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by RaiderSithLord
        http://mvn.com/nfl-raiders/2007/02/25/rip-damien-nash/

        This is a time to put rivalry aside, as we are all football fans.

        My prayers are with the Nash Family and all Bronco fans.
        That is great of you. Thank you for this, it's wonderful to see fans rise above team loyalty over things that are more important.
        Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
        Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.


        Thanks, tnedator!
        We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BroncoTouchdown
          That is great of you. Thank you for this, it's wonderful to see fans rise above team loyalty over things that are more important.
          Some things transcend football, you can find my wishes on a Darrent Williams thread around ehre somewhere...

          Best wishes to all you guys....

          Happy Easter.


          My Raider Blog

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by robkeller
            you are an awesome raider fan to say something like that. I just read that when williams got shot a guy said, eagle fans at his school made that into a mockery and even laughed even more when nash collapsed, that stuff makes me sick and cant believe why anybody would say that, but at least you can see we all are still brother and sister even when were on differant teams and god bless you and the whole raider nation.undefined
            I think that we are closer intertwines becuase of the rivalry. There is such an intense dislike between our teams, that what happens to one affects the other.

            I have had friends who were Bronco fans over the years, we didn't always agree but we enjoyed talkin smack and drinking beer...

            We are all football fans....


            My Raider Blog

            Comment

            Working...
            X