Video of Nash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Nash

this is all 13 plays from his very impressive game vs the chargers during the 06 season

http://www.dailymotion.com/jcdavey/video/x1b9wx_nashvsd
    sigpic

nice

where did u find this, are there others of other players?
    Last edited by MikeBellNumba20; 02-26-2007, 12:23 PM. Reason: need to add more
    BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBellNumba20
      where did u find this, are there others of other players?
      i made it, i'm a charger fan and i had all the games on dvd and after the sad news of damien's passing i thought about that game because i remember he impressed me. i didn't even realize that was the most action he'd seen in his 2 years in the nfl. 13 touches for over 88 yards , that's pretty damn good
      sigpic

Comment

cool thank you

Comment

I was at that game! He was so impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
            i made it, i'm a charger fan and i had all the games on dvd and after the sad news of damien's passing i thought about that game because i remember he impressed me. i didn't even realize that was the most action he'd seen in his 2 years in the nfl. 13 touches for over 88 yards , that's pretty damn good

Thanks for doing that and sharing with us. Coming from a Charger fan really touches me.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

how?

how did u get the games on dvd? i would love the game we had against indy on dvd where mike did amazing.
              Last edited by MikeBellNumba20; 02-26-2007, 04:00 PM. Reason: ...
              BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBellNumba20
                how did u get the games on dvd?
                just from recording them with a dvd recorder when they aired

nothing special, not even edited or anything
                sigpic

Comment

nice

ok cool good idea
                  BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Comment

u know how much that video means to us...especially coming from a chargers fan...that was the coolest thing by far ive seen on this board...i jus wish more people have a heart like that

Comment

Nice find.

Comment

Cool video. I watched this kid play at MU and always thought he had some pretty dang good skills. It really is a shame he had to leave this world so soon. RIP Damien. I was fan of yours at MU and yes even though you were a Bronco I still rooted for you. Godspeed.

Comment

Wow that's awesome. CP to you.

Comment

Nice video jcdavey, cp coming your way. That is cool for a charger fan to do something like that, props to you. I was at that game and I was excited to see him show what he can do. Now with the passing of Nash, I am glad I got to see him play in person. That is also the same game DW got his last INT returned for a TD.
                            R.I.P
                            #27 Darrent Williams
                            #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                              we appreciate it ....... thanx
                              white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                              you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                              smart fans, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X