Video of Nash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosfanscott
    Nice video jcdavey, cp coming your way. That is cool for a charger fan to do something like that, props to you. I was at that game and I was excited to see him show what he can do. Now with the passing of Nash, I am glad I got to see him play in person. That is also the same game DW got his last INT returned for a TD.
    wait was that the game we lost in the final seconds? cuz on that highlight film it showed halftime score lower than it really was ........ i thout it was 24-7.
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
      wait was that the game we lost in the final seconds? cuz on that highlight film it showed halftime score lower than it really was ........ i thout it was 24-7.
      Yeah, Denver had a 24-7 lead midway through the third quarter and lost 35-27. Although I was mad how the game ended, I am glad to have seen them both play well.
      Last edited by broncosfanscott; 02-27-2007, 07:52 PM.
      R.I.P
      #27 Darrent Williams
      #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Do you guys know if there is any way I can save it to my computer?
        sigpic

Comment

I was at that game!

Comment

that was nice to watch. I remember that watching that thinking he had alot of potential. CP to you for this, and thanks.
            "I don't think it's 'Tebow Time'; I just think it's 'Bronco Time"
            Tim Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonMarshall
              Do you guys know if there is any way I can save it to my computer?
              here is the nash video for download purposes - http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...EAF9503268696B
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                here is the nash video for download purposes - http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...EAF9503268696B
                I love it. Thanks
                R.I.P
                #27 Darrent Williams
                #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                  Weird, I downloaded it and it doesn't work with real player and when I try to play it with Windows Media Player it only plays the audio.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much for posting that! Much appreciated.
                    Darrent Williams Tribute Video

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonMarshall
                      Weird, I downloaded it and it doesn't work with real player and when I try to play it with Windows Media Player it only plays the audio.
                      try to get the mp4 codec, that's probably why it's not working for you
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by javon84walker#1
                        u know how much that video means to us...especially coming from a chargers fan...that was the coolest thing by far ive seen on this board...i jus wish more people have a heart like that
                        Indeed! Thank you!
                        "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Thanks JC
                          your a good guy.

I was looking through your other vids too

But that was nice to make a Nash one for us.

Comment

Great video, he really could have been an every down back in our system.

Comment

Working...
                            X