X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace Darrent Williams. May The Lord ease the pain that your family is going through.
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

• I mean I just turned on the TV for ESPN.

Bottom right corner. "Breaking news: Darrent Williams Denver Broncos CB shot and killed"

My heart skipped a beat.

This is to show us there is more to life than football. Things could be worse. It will be hard watching games without him in there.
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

• This is very sad news! My sympathy for the Williams family.

Comment

• His performance should have NOTHING to do with his death. Completely ignore that.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

• TN fan stopping by to send condolences to the team, Darrent's family and fans.

It is just horrible.

It is reminiscent of when Jay lost team mate from Vanderbilt in a senseless shooting in 2004.

Tragedy like this really sucks. It affects so many left behind on so many levels.

Thinking and praying for his family...

Comment

• VERY good post... Could not agree more.

Comment

• DW so young. RIP

Comment

• I'm stunned Such a senseless tragedy.

He was a player to be respected.

buile
                  Pats fan since '70s.

Comment

• Dear God

I just cannot even think. I seriously got out of bed 10 minutes ago, figured I'd smoke that first cigarette of the day while I checked out the boards. Needless to say I almost choked on the smoke when I saw this. All I have to ask is why? Why the hell do human beings do this to each other? I am dumbfounded. I moved my family away from Denver because of crap like this. Now, at the dawn of the new year, a young man's life is ended and probably over something stupid and senseless. RIP Darrent. Jesus......

Comment

• I find it so terribly sad and weird that a player died after a Bronco/49er match last season in Thomas Herrion.And now Darrent Williams....I Can't believe this.I saw on the news report that Al Wilson,Domonique Foxworth,Keith Burns,Champ Bailey and a few others are at the hospital right now....god damnit i got tears in my eyes again.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamal
                        I find it so terribly sad and weird that a player died after a Bronco/49er match last season in Thomas Herrion.And now Darrent Williams....I Can't believe this.I saw on the news report that Al Wilson,Domonique Foxworth,Keith Burns,Champ Bailey and a few others are at the hospital right now....god damnit i got tears in my eyes again.
                        We all do.
                        MMA News
                        MMA News 247

Comment

• I can only imagine how players like Champ will feel at this loss..... Terrible news

Comment

• As a Charger fan, I truly appreciate the rivalry between our two teams. Chargers/Broncos are some of the best games to watch all year.

This is a terrible tragedy, and the thoughts and prayers of the Chargers fans are with you guys right now.

I'm hoping that the scumbags who did this are brought to justice quickly, and that they face the harshest punishment allowed by law.

We'll miss seeing Darrent in your line-up.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=38152

Stay strong, Bronco fans!

Comment

• Very disturbing news

What is the purpose of such a terrible act. I read that the woman with Williams was also shot. Hopefully she made it through and will be ok. My thoughts are with both families. Hopefully the coward or cowards that did this will be caught and punished. Hopefully this was not some disgruntled fan. After all, football is only a game.
                              If you love NFL stats and history
                              pro-football-reference.com
                              jt-sw.com/football

Comment

• Originally posted by ChargerTom
                                I just read the tragic news about Darrent Williams, and wanted to come over and express my condolences to the Broncos organization, his family, and the Broncos fans.

We're division rivals, but when things like this happen, it's time to drop the rivalry and lend support to one another.

I'm a moderator on the Chargers message boards, and we've had some really great Broncos fans on our boards this year. The rivalry was heated, but we had some good Broncos fans show up and support your team. We appreciate that.

Stay strong, Broncos fans. I hope that the perpetrator is rapidly brought to justice.

We'll keep a good thought for your team, Darrent's friends and family, and his fans.

Darrent seemed like a great guy, and was an excellent player. We'll miss seeing him in your line-up.

Respectfully,

ChargerTom

Thank you for coming to this board and expressing your condolences. It means a lot to Broncos fans to know that fans of opposing teams are sharing our loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X