This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a player, what a heart...

1st time on this board... I just wanted to share my memories of D-Will as this is really affecting me this morning... more than I thought it would. Think about this... what other player in the NFL that was so freakin short played as big as Darrent did? He had an incredible ROY-type coming out last year and yeah, he got burned a few times this year but I can still hear him saying so clear "WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE JUST LIKE CHAMP."

He had such a bright future.

He always played like a kid - gave his all on EVERY PLAY and was so quick to laugh and smile. Even when he was sitting a little in favor of Foxworth he was so strong in his praise of his best bud.

We'll miss you Darrent Williams.
    Jim :thumb:

Comment

• It is just too bad. Still in shock.

I feel horrible.
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

• Sad day for everyone

RIP Darrent. You will be sadly missed.

On the other side, I hope they catch the f'n loser who did this and he fries. The death penalty would be too good for him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hipfan333
          RIP Darrent. You will be sadly missed.

On the other side, I hope they catch the f'n loser who did this and he fries. The death penalty would be too good for him!
          I know! Why can't people be civilized! Always fighting and killing.

What a bad couple of days.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

• Forget the SF loss, that was nothing to the loss of a human being. God bless you, Darrent.

My heart goes out to his family and the Broncos
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• My sincerest condolences to the family of Darrent Williams, the Broncos Organization, and thier fans.
              Chargers fan here, but right now that does not matter. The life of a promising young man, cut short in this manner, transcends any game or rivalry. Too bad it all too often takes something like this for us to realize there are far more important things than a game.

RIP #27
              Last edited by Go_Bolts06; 01-01-2007, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• R.I.P. Darrent I had verry High hopes for you be with God brother be with God.

Comment

• Unbelievable.
                  IT'S OK - The F just means Freakin' !!

Comment

• R.i.p. Dwil

Can't replace a player like that. Losing that game seems invisable after this shows what life is really about . You will be mised my bro you were great

Comment

• I don't know what to say

So senseless, my heart goes out to his family, R.I.P.

Comment

• My brother is crying his eyes out.
                        MMA News
                        MMA News 247

Comment

• Tater is talking on cold pizza right now. It is really sad listening to tater.

Comment

• R.I.P Darrent Williams

Comment

• My deepest condolences

Just wanted to express my deepest sympathy to Darrent's family, friends, fans, & teammates. This is a tragic event & terrible loss. My prayers are with you all.

Comment

• God Bless Darrant Williams, his family and the Denver Broncos staff and fans. I pray that justice is served.

Comment

Working...
                                X