X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just woke up to the news. I haven't been a huge Darrent Williams fan, but this is so much bigger than football. It's a terrible tragedy and I'm still in shock. The ironic thing for me personally is that I have posted some unflattering things about Darrent, but I was going to post on here about what a great play he made during the game yesterday. I was going to say that was the type of play I had been waiting for. I was going to post about how I was impressed by that terrific punt return yesterday. I should have posted it last night - now it is an empty gesture.

Rest in peace Darrent, and God bless.
    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

• Rest in Peace Darrent. May God give your family, your friends and the Bronco players and organization strength and courage.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

• My sincere condolences to the Williams family, to Williams' fans and to Bronco fans.

Comment

• He indeed will be missed.

Who Says I dont some what like the Donkeys!

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1-1-07

Comment

• I suppose as the days go by we will find out more and more details about this cowardly act. Too many people these days pick up a gun instead of solving your problems like a man. There was a time when people solved their differences with their fists when they got into a fight, and when it was over you shook hands and went on your way, but now it's just solved with a gun. The person who did this is the worst kind of coward. hides behind something and sneaks up behind to ruin a life. Whoever it was, they know what they did and will be caught and hopefully severely punished.

Comment

• He was the same age I was. He played with fire and passion and now its gone.

I am giving him one last...
              Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                Great thread
                agreed!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Well said.............
                  My 3 favorite teams:
                  1.The Denver Broncos
                  2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                  3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

• I do think he was going to be something special though.

I saw that in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by speardog
                      RIP

He would have been a great Bronco.

I wish all athletes would just stay away from these night clubs. They are dangerous and full of people that are jealous at what you have.
                      Truer words have never been spoken. As soon as these atheletes go out to a club and people know who they are, the trouble starts! Let's just hope the confrontation had nothing to do with the game. Hopefully, all these atheletes will realize they should go elsewhere to party, like someone's house, instead of these damn clubs! I hope they find that SOB and give him the same sentence he gave Darrent!

Finally, my thoughts and prayers go out to Darrent's family and friends, and I hope his female companion heals quickly. GODSPEED TO DARRENT AND HIS LOVED ONES.

Comment

• Well, It is time to go to bed....hopefully when I wake up this will have all undone itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by sneakers
                          Tater is talking on cold pizza right now. It is really sad listening to tater.
                          It sounded like he was crying. Jsut like many of us.
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

• They just showed a picture of him on ESPNNEWS and he looked like a total thug. Couldn't they have gotten a better picture, people might look at him now and say well he looks like a gangster so he is one. I don't like that picture.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

• RIP D-Will we will miss you, my condolences to his family and the broncos

Comment

• R.I.P Darrent Williams!!!

It's a sad beginning to the new year in Bronco Country, as we awake to learn the news that CB Darrent Williams has been shot and killed. Why? Jealousy? Envy? He was one of the best new corners in the NFL. So shoot and kill him??? *** are people thinking these days? Put the guns away!!!!! Now his family has to spend EVERY New Year in Mourning. And for WHAT????

Comment

Working...
                                X