X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O..M...G :jOI just heard it on CNN. I can't believe how stupid people can be. It was a pointless and senseless killing. It's sad that someone can do this.

R.I.P. Darrent Williams
    President Cool

Comment

• Last night I went to bed hoping and wishing that the Broncos could comeback next year with their core players with no serious injuries and I wake up to this.
      I seriously am on the verge of tears. No one knows what happened, what we do know is this was a sick heartless act and for the sake of DWills life, his family and all his friends and fans, I hope this person is caught.

DWill I loved having you on our team, you were a big asset and you will be missed. May you rest in peace

Comment

• Very sad news indeed. My condolences to his family, friends, team mates, and fans. RIP Darrent.

Comment

• Great post... gah, it's going to take a while to recover from this big loss.
          "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

• wow, rest in peace darrent. R.I.P.

Comment

• wow everyone. wow. my deepest condolences to all of you, his family and the team! this is awful, no matter which team you root for

Comment

• I just got home from work here in Souix City, Iowa, and saw the news. I mean, what a senseless tragedy. Yesterday afternoon before I went to work I was sitting in front of the TV while my daughter yelled "Go Darrent, GO!" as he returned a punt, and now he is gone. How do you explain the senseless of this to your children??

My condolences go out to his family, friends, and the entire Broncos Orginization. Godspeed and farewell Darrent. You will be missed, but never forgotten.

Comment

• The things I most remember about Darrent was his great attitude and personality. He gave everything he had to the Denver Broncos and Broncos fans, and because of this he took alot of heat from some disgraceful "fans" because he gave up some receptions.

Darrent took the high road and used that opportunity to praise Champ Bailey's skills as the reason why teams threw his way so often, and he mentioned that he learned alot from Champ and enjoyed playing with him.

Darrent was a talented football player who just completed only his second year in the NFL and he had a promising year and a promising future with 4 INTs and he made many tackles this year and helped out on special teams.

His future on earth was taken from him last night but now we should have comfort in knowing that it was his time to leave his physical body on earth, and he is serving with God in heaven, now and for eternity.

Comment

• Really puts the game in perspective.

Comment

• Stay strong, Bronco fans! Things like this bring a team, and its fans, closer together. Remember Darrent for the great player that he was, and be glad that you got to watch him ply his craft, even if just for a brief moment.

Condolences from a Chargers fan.

Comment

• hearing that javon walker was in the car too...reporting on fox 31 right now, unconfirmed report, not injured though

Comment

• R.i.P. D-Will. Thanks for all the memories.

Comment

• My sincere sympathy to all of you

No matter what team you want to win a tragedy like this is just terrible. Being a browns fan for years and have some very bad memories of the broncos I never want you to win, I would never wish this upon anyone. I want to wish all of you my sympathy for this loss.

Comment

• May Darrent's soul rest in Heaven.....

....and be that 'Angel' in Denver's backfield next year in their quest for a trophy in his remembrance.

God, Bless his family.

Mile High Salute!
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• R.I.P. this is sickining what a horrible way to start the new year yes the Bronco's didn't deserve to win last night though a player got shot cause of this lose...
                                wow...this is just really messed up!
                                SuperBowl 42 Denver Broncos Versus
                                The Green Bay Packers

Comment

Working...
                                X