X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP #27

Comment

• Rest in peace DW. You had a super rookie season, it's just so sad you will never have the opportunity to become the player we know you could have become.

Prayers are with the team and his family.

Comment

• Makes me glad that they lost yesterday. I don't see how they could have played a game after such a terrible tragedy. RIP Darrent!

Comment

• I'm crying right now. I don't thikn I've ever been this sad about a Bronco, he was only 24 and he has kids too. I can't tell you how sad I am right now. He was so full of life and fire.

Comment

• Yesterday's game: Darrent Williams 2 punt returns for 50 yards, one for 34 yards. Pretty darn good 25 yard average.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMastermind
              Unlike alot of people on these boards.....I thought Darrent Williams was an INCREDIBLE player.....

just looked bad because of no pressure from the d-line.....

that punt return he had against SD (the one called back) was special.....

his PICKS FOR SIX.....were always amazing.....

and most importantly.....he had guts to play next to the best corner in the league (maybe NFL history).....he kept his job.....made tackles....played well.....

RIP Darrent....
              I always use to say, it had to be hard for Darrent to play opposite Champ Bailey, because you were going to get a lot of throws your way, so I never ever use to get down on him, I wish a lot more people would have understood that.

Comment

• Oh noo...I woke up today and logged straight into the boards and this is the first thing i see...i'm shocked! My prayers go out to his family and loved ones! I'm truly shocked, he was a great young corner and a great guy!

Comment

• I do not know the full story, and I am not going to speculate.

It is always tragic when a young man so full of potential is killed.

It is a heinous act.

Darrent played with his heart and soul and gave his all on the field.

He will be missed, deepest sympathies to his family, friends and loved ones. :
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• I just found out about the bad news and would like to send out my condolences to the Williams family, friends, and fans.

R.I.P. 27
                    RiversOWNSDonks - "WE ARE THE BOLTS! The ugliest, meanest, nastiest, most malcontent, foul mouth, trash talking, swagger having, confident bunch of uncaged animals this side of the old raiders. A SB win would make them the most hated team in the NFL, because of their dispicable, disgusting, evil players. I personally love it. I don't want a team filled with soft nice guys."

Comment

• First time poster, sad as heck

I really thought Darrent had a great future in store. This is a huge loss for the Broncos, Bronco fans, and most importantly and regrettably his family. My prayers and condolences go out to all who cared about and loved this young man.
                      Rootin for Rebels, Broncos, and Razorbacks!

Comment

• DWill you were a GREAT player
                        Rest In Peace

Comment

• Wow this is just shocking
                          Darrent was one of the up and coming corners in the leauge its sad to see him leave especialy knowing about his kids God bless
                          RIP Darrent Williams
                          R.I.P. Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
                          Broncos country will miss both of you

Comment

• RIP Darrent. This really puts life in pespective for us. we shouldnt be so upset at missing the playoffs after something like this.

Comment

• Wow, I feel sick. RIP Darrent.Your love of the game showed on every play. God bless your family during this difficult time.

Comment

• RIP DWill...

You and your "Frowawk" will truly be missed...one my favorite moment in your short Broncos carrer the int. TD return agains the hated rival Raiduhs...
                                RIP Darrent!!!
                                Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Working...
                                X