X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I woke to this news about Darrent. I'm speechless.
    I will pray for his family, friends and the rest of the Broncos.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

• Javon Walker?

Do we KNOW that Javon Walker is okay? I know reports say that three people were shot and taken to the hospital, and that Walker was in the limo. Has anyone heard anything?

Comment

• I got woken up with this horrible news and I was just speechless. Feeling horrible right now. But I thank God we was able to know and watch Darrent Williams. We love you Darrent and we will never forget you. We'll miss you. God Bless You & Your Family! #27 All In Our Hearts!

Rest In Peace Darrent Williams!
        sigpic
        In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

• Remembering Darrent Williams

I'm still in shock. I just want to go to sleep and wake up and this all was a bad dream. Unfortunately, this is all too real. I really hope they catch the one that did this and he should get the death penalty. Why? Why? Why? I've been crying off and on for the last three hours after crying non stop the first hour after I found out. I'm absolutely devastated by this news. This is a terrible day for Darrent's family, friends, teammates, the entire Broncos organization and Bronco fans everywhere. Never forget Darrent Williams.

Comment

• They talked about it on Mike and Mike in the morning

you can listen to it here

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...yer?id=2716419

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanDC
              Do we KNOW that Javon Walker is okay? I know reports say that three people were shot and taken to the hospital, and that Walker was in the limo. Has anyone heard anything?
              From what I have heard the reports are that the other man that was shot is NOT a Bronco. There was also a woman that was shot. I haven't heard anymore than that so far but details are still coming out. I'll keep checking for details.

Comment

• They talked about it on Mike and Mike in the morning

you can listen to it here

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716385
                Last edited by ckstorm182000; 01-01-2007, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• RIP darrent, just sad.

Comment

• A complete shocker.

I almost hope this proves to be a random act. Not provoked by the loss to the 49ers. I would hate to think that a Broncos fan would get so deranged and insane as to do this over a game.

God rest the soul of Darrent Williams.

Comment

• Speechless, absolutely speechless. I can't believe it, i was watching him on TV yesterday and today he is gone. We will always miss you D-will, you were critized but i think we all knew one day you would become a great player. RIP Darrent Williams.

I hope Javon Walker is ok aswell.

Comment

• yeah i just can't even believe that this could happen..its messed up..RIP #27..

Rest in peace Darrent

Comment

• I was in such a state of disbeleif when my friend told me, that I wrote him off. I didn't have media access for like an hour after, and went to eat thinking it wasn't real. I finally got on Fox News and it was right there. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I hope they understand that Darrent Williams will live on forever in our hearts, minds, and Mile High.

Comment

• Sorry

I am not a Denver fan. But I will show respect and honor Mr. Williams. But what happened on Sunday is sad. It is hard to believe that happened. I know who Darrent Williams is. He is a good player. It is sad that he was killed. My condulcances are with the family and the fans of this Denver Bronco. Just say a prayer for the family and everyone have a safe and happy new year!
                            WWEMANIAC
                            I'M BACK!

Comment

• *** is wrong with this world!!!! I finally had the nerve to get on the CBS4 Denver website looking for answers to a crappy game and what do I find, our starting corner is shot and killed. My prayers go out to the Williams family. I hope the police catch those s.o.b.'s and put a bullet in their heads. Thanks Darrent for the memories. May you rest in peace.
                              BRONCOS #1

Comment

• Unbelievable. Im absolutely speechless right now. The kid was so full of energy and so full of life. Im shocked... RIP Darrent Williams

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
                                X