X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Darrent Williams. I'm listening to them talk about it on the Mike and Mike podcast. When Mike Evans was talking about Darrent's son my heartsank. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Darrent.
    Last edited by Marshall#15; 01-01-2007, 08:49 AM.

Glendale bound

Comment

• R.I.P. D-Will
      My thoughts and prayers go out to his family,friends and teammates.

Comment

• He picked off a Trent Green pass on the thanksgiving day game against KC and he then said to the camera "Keep picking on me" and i was like "You tell em D-Will"

Comment

• This is so shocking and sad. My deepest condolences go out to his family, team mates and friends. He was a sweet and kind 24 year old kid I will always remember him that way.

Comment

• I don't even know what to say. Obviously no details have been released yet, but it's hard to imagine he was the target of whatever happened. Like I said, I don't know, but at any rate, no one deserves this.

I just don't know.
            You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

• Wow. Just unbelievable. My bro just called me with the news knowing i'm a Broncos fan. I was just in shock. It's so sickening what this world has come to. People killing other people. But i guess we have to learn from this and celebrate the life of Darrent Williams. I guess it's hitting me now as i tear up when i'm writing this.

Rest in peace Darrent. We love you, and we'll miss you.

Comment

• i woke up to this terrible news and i can't even imagine how you all feel right now. i'm praying for you guys , darrent's family and his bronco family, you have my condolences, i'm at a loss for words, this has got to be the worst thing i have heard of since i heard rodney culver and his wife died in a plane crash.
                sigpic

Comment

• My favorite moment was when I had the pleasure of meeting him after the Ravens game.

I will always think he was Denvers rising star and it is heartbreaking that his life ended at the hands of violence. My prayers are going out to his family and friends.

Comment

• RIP D-Will

this just sickens me........

Comment

• This hurts so bad man everyone here please understand how bless we are and keep the williams family in our prayers this is truly a tragic turn of events. Too Darrent rest in peace and we all will miss you deeply.

Comment

• wow...

His family is in my prayers...... I did not expect anything like this to happen
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

• This is way too sad, I just pray for his family...damn this madness has got to stop..
                          R.I.P Darrent (My big brother) Williams

Comment

• Our thoughts and condolences go out to Williams family. What a true tragedy. Just a couple of weeks ago I was reading about him in the NFL pullout section of the Sunday post. I feel soooooooooooooooo bad for his kids, and his mother. I think I echo the sentiments of any Bronco fan, that today it feel's like we lost a family member. What a devastating way to kick off '07.

Comment

• Originally posted by FanLampCombo
                              I would be lying if I said I've never been upset with Darrents play. Heck, all of us have at some point. But we tend to forget that he had one of the hardest assignments in the league, in playing opposite of Champ Baily. He took on this assignment head on without flinching or showing fear. He did come off as cocky at times, but that was who he was. He showed a lot of confidence and poise in facing one of the most daunting tasks for a corner, knowing the ball was going to come his way almost every passing down.

He was a true warrior.

Rest in Peace D-Will, you will be missed.

Exactly, and this makes you think. Maybe making all those threads sayin they want someone benched and crap they dont realize how hard a job they have. Darrent may have angered some fans but they often times people forget they are REAL people.

This makes me sad
                              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

• I woke up and turned it to ESPN and thats the first thing I heard.

RIP Darrent.

Comment

Working...
                                X