X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this is a real hit in the gut. I actually got to meet the guy and four months later he's gone. I know the loss yesterday hurt, but lets charrish the more important things in our lives. D. Will, you will be missed.

Comment

• Sorry if I missed this already being posted, but this was said about him:

On CB Darrent Williams being an elite cornerback

"I think he is an elite cornerback. I felt that last year, even though he was a rookie. A lot of people have stayed away from Champ and tend to go towards Darrent. He’s been very consistent for us. He has a lot of confidence, a lot of ability. He will be one of the top corners in the National Football League for years to come.”
      To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

• He was a great guy, everyone liked him. He gave his best on the field and was developing a lot in the last few games. I am sad and shocked about this

:salute:

Comment

• I just can't believe this happened.

So unfortunate...RIP D-Wil.
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
            I know what you mean. If I was sad before I was even sadder to still to think of this little boy growing up without his Dad. I wonder how old he is.
            Oh man. His family and his little boy. That has got to be so hard.
            MMA News
            MMA News 247

Comment

• I am sick right now! I cannot believe this! My prayers are with his family and his Bronco family. RIP Darrent Williams you were a fighter!

Comment

• This is horrible news...Things like this always put everything into persepctive

My thoughts, prayers and well-wishes go out to his family, friends, teammates and anyone else who feels the pain from this.

Comment

• I just woke up this morning and I still can't believe this. This is gut wrenching and heart breaking and football means absolutely nothing when a senseless, avoidable and sad tragedy like this happens.

To his family, friends and fans my deepest respects and prayers go out.

R.I.P Darrant Williams.
                  The three Keys to football
                  1. Turnovers
                  2. Field Position
                  3. Red Zone Play

Comment

• Playing Madden with DWill is going to be emotional jsut remembering him.

So horrible.
                    MMA News
                    MMA News 247

Comment

• Heartbreaking new to all football fans. Charger fan here, my thoughts and prayers go out to the Williams family, and the bronco family and supporters. RIP DW

Comment

• I was shocked and saddened to hear about Williams' death. It is even worse because of the senseless and violent nature of his untimely death. My heart and prayers go out to his family, his teammates and all Broncos fans.

Comment

• A great civilian, a great young player.. A great person overall, always sad to hear news like those.. R.I.P D-Will

prayers to the family & friends.

sad day for the broncos
                          I bleed orange and blue...

Comment

• I haven't been here in about 8 months, and I'm sad this is what brings me back....

Darrent Williams was fun to watch on the field. I enjoyed his heart, always gave effort and looked like he was bigger than his small stature.
                            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

• On behalf of Packer nation, Packer fans, and members of Packerchatters.com;
                              The Broncos organization, Williams family, friends and fans of Darrent Williams have our deepest sympathy.

Comment

• It is being reported that Darrent Williams and Javon Walker may have gotten into an arguement with some persons at a bar then they left and may have been followed though police at this point are not confirming that. I hope they find the scum that did this.

Comment

Working...
                                X