X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I was just about to walk out the door when I heard the news. I just wanted to pop in and express my sadness at the news, not that it will do any good.

Rest in peace, Darrent.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

• Unbelievable.

Darrent you will be very much missed. Many people had gotten on you this season, but I still felt like you had tons of potential and were one of my favorite players. God bless you and your family and may you rest in peace.

Comment

• i hope your in a happier place,i pray for your family,I'm SHOCKED right now

sigpic

Comment

• This sure does suck Darrent was a great player for the Broncos. He may have not had his best year this year but that could be the 2nd year jinx.
          RIP DWill
          Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

• D#1

D-williams was good him and Champ nothing matched them
            He woulda been a pro bowler one of these years
            hearing this knews after a bad lose is insult to injury
            all i know is they better honor him like they honor a president when he dies

all prayers and wishes go out to his family and the broncos players in this time of grief

Comment

• Sad Loss

Thoughts and Prayers to his family

Comment

• Why?

Why?

Why??????

MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

• From Steeler nation, I am truly sorry for the loss of this young man. Nothing anyone can say can make this ok, but his family has my condolences and prayers.

Comment

• Condolonces from a Titans fan

While it is a tragedy for anyone to be murdered, a story like this one is especially sad.

From all I've seen Williams came from the "wrong side of the tracks" and actually managed to escape and improve his life. Such a sad, sad loss.

Condolences to his family, friends, fans, and the entire Broncos organization.

Comment

• d- Will will be missed rest in peace

HW

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
                      Woodson makes the pick
                      Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

• Terrible, shocking news to wake up to today. Makes me feel empty inside. The kid was too young to go, with nothing but potential ahead of him. You will surely be missed. RIP Darrent.

Comment

• R.I.P. DWill

I just can't believe this yet...
                          "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

• I meet D-Will got my picture taken with him at fan fair, nothing but a nice guy. my heart is broken over this one. Life is cruel sometimes, thought and prayers to his family and friends. A tragic loss for sure
                            RIP D-Will you'll be missed

Comment

• UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'm simply @ a loss for words!!! R.I.P. D-WILL.

Comment

• darrant williams

i read the news on espn in their little right hand corner of the tv screen, i was shocked when i read it. It's such a shame my thoughts and prayers are with the broncos and the williams family. god rest his soul.

Comment

Working...
                                X