• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace Darrent
    sigpic

Comment

• Charger fan here...

I extend my prayers and condolences to Darrent's family, friends, and fans.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

• What a truely sad day.

I am sad and angry at the same time. Fighting back tears as I read previous posts. Where will there be a memorial that we can all attend? Hopefully they find the person responsible for this. I can't imagine what his family and team mates are going through right now.

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers go out to Darrent's friends and family. You were taken way to soon from us man, you will definitely be missed.

Comment

• I am very shocked right now. It feels as if a family member passed away. He was so young and really hope they catch the individual that did this.

I saw this on the ticker when it was reported and was completly stunned.

Rest in Peace D-will

Comment

• Estoy muy triste, Mexican Bronco

I´m Mexican and 41 years old. I´m a Bronco Fan for 35 years. I´m so sad for tragedy. Darrent was a sensational football player and a great Bronco. To young for die. RIP Darrent and i´ll pray for you and your family. Two times Broncos do it for Elway. Rigth now do it for Darrent.

Comment

• What a way to wake up. I'm in california watching texas tech hoops and I hear the news. I am sitting here in total and uter shock. This is not how a young mans new year is suppose to start nor a way for the old year to end. Darrent you will be missed but never forgoten you brought youth to the back field that cannot be replaced just carried on. R.I.P. Thoughts and prayers out to your family.

Comment

• This is my first post on these boards even though I'm a Broncos fan. Since I live in Florida and my boyfriend is a Chiefs/Buccaneers/Steelers fan, I had to find some fellow Broncos fans to empathize with. I just can't believe he's gone. It's one thing (no matter how painful) to lose a player in a car accident, etc. but to lose one due to an act of senseless violence....it's such a mixture of sorrow and anger.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                  ALL READY

Comment

• Gone but NEVER Forgotten.

My thoughts and prayers are with Darrent's family. Life can be cruel and heartbreaking indeed.
                    Darrent was an exciting player who made spectacular plays.
                    My two favorite images of him are of him Blazing down the sideline to seal the game at Oakland last year, and of him nodding his head wildly after picking off Steve Mcnair on Monday Night Football.
                    I will miss him and his toughness.
                    It takes alot for someone of his size to make it in pro football.

Comment

• I just saw this news on ESPN while I was watching the Tennessee-Penn St. game.

This is absolutely horrible. I am totally shocked.

I feel so sad now. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Goodbye, Darrent. I feel so sad now.
                      Last edited by Ohio Broncos; 01-01-2007, 11:35 AM.
                      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• So Sad...

God Bless the Williams Family and friends.

I was stunned and heartsick when I heard about this senseless tragedy. He was a joy to watch, his enthusiasm and exhuberance were contagious.

May Peace be with you Darrent, you will be missed.

Comment

• I just heard about this and I'm still in complete shock. He had a lot of potential it's sad that we won't get to see him in his prime. Hopefully they find who did this, at least so that his family can have some closure.
                          Smith's First Catch
                          "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

• I cant believe....Ive been told 5 min ago and I could not believe.

RIP Darrent

Brazilian Fan

Comment

• May God rest your soul, young man.

Your earthly travels are over.

Thank you for your passion for the game and for life.

You are an inspiration to people everywhere.

So sad to see you go in the youth of your life.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• From a CHARGER'S FANATIC......A Sad Day for ALL Football Fans

My condolences to the Family, Friends,Bronco's Organization and You Fan's on this Message Board.

Terrible news to start the New Year and such a tragic loss of life affects us all, regardless of who we support throughout the year.

The TRUE football fan feels for you all on this SAD day.
                                Hang in there!

RIP......Darrent Williams.

Comment

Working...
                                X