This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billymischke_33
    Darrent Williams shot and killed on January 1st 2007, at about 1 A.M.

He was with a female companion and was leaving a night club, he had a confrontation with someone and got shot inside of the limo, the female was also shot but havent heard anything on her.

RIP Darrent Williams, my condolences to his family and friends.
    Nobody has the right to take life but God, I hope the actions taken on Darrent be caught up with on the person who committed this horrible crime Rest in peace and i'll see you when I get there #27

Comment

• hey

i deleted them are they still showing up there not on mine

Comment

• Originally posted by stickyicky420
        i deleted them are they still showing up there not on mine
        They aren't showing up on mine either

Comment

• My prayers and condolences to the Williams family. to his friends, and to his team mates.

Comment

• wow

im going back to bed rip darrent im going to say some prayers for your family

Comment

• I can't believe it..

I even have tears in my eyes right now..

R.I.P...
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by stickyicky420
                im going back to bed rip darrent im going to say some prayers for your family
                Take it easy. You are a good guy yourself.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

• Very Sad Way to start the new year.....

I am at a loss for words so I would like to send my condolences to the Williams family.
                  R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

• What a Tragedy

Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was a promising, personable, caring football player. He was loved by his family, Broncos fans and his Denver teammates, and should have enjoyed a long life, and well deserved praise in his football career. He was cut down in the prime of his life in a senseless shooting, in which he was an innocent victim. All of us here in the Denver area are shocked and dismayed that such a wonderful person should be taken from us so soon. I am at a loss for words to describe my grief, as I am sure many others are. My condolences to his family, friends, the Denver Broncos organization & Broncos fans everywhere. God Bless You, Darrent, and keep you close. We will miss you.

Comment

• My condolences to the Williams family and friends and to the Denver Broncos organization.

Mile High Salute to Darrent Williams

We will miss you.

Comment

• thanks

thanks for the posts emancipator ill talk to you later goodnight

Comment

• RIP Darrent Williams.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• I have been a Denver Broncos fan for some 20 years now. This is the most shocking and tragic news I can remember. May God be with the Williams family, the Denver Broncos organization, players and fans. This is truly a tragic event. Let us all rejoice though when remembering what Darrent Willliams brought to the Denver Broncos team, his actions on the field, the potential we all saw in him and his never quit attitude!!!

Tragic and Senseless..

B&O Fan

Comment

• hmm

i just noticed we registered around the same time

Comment

• I just hope the shooter is quickly brought to justice, and that his future cellmate is a 300 pound Bronco fan.
                                Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Working...
                                X