Condolences from a Charger fan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences from a Charger fan.

I really feel for you all.. I seriously could not handle a Charger player being lost in such unfortunate circumstances... RIP Williams, never thought I'd say this, but it's a shame I won't be seeing you intercepting any Philip River passes in the future. You were a great player!

RIP Buddy, my thoughts are with your family, and supporters....

thank you charger fan

Comment

Originally posted by RIP_Williams
      I really feel for you all.. I seriously could not handle a Charger player being lost in such unfortunate circumstances... RIP Williams, never thought I'd say this, but it's a shame I won't be seeing you intercepting any Philip River passes in the future. You were a great player!

Thanks man you a very classy Charger fan.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

No worries guys.. I know you would do the same..

Comment

Thank you Charger fan.

Comment

Hey thanx it feels nice to have a fan of another team here!
            i know i would be sad if one of ur players was killed!
            cuz trust me im not very happy right now

im glad ur not a coldblooeded person!

Comment

I'm sure a few more Bolt fans will come over and have something to say when the news becomes more known..

Comment

This is very sad news indeed. Thank you for coming on our boards to show your condolences

Comment

What a shock when I heard the news this morning. Please know that all fans of football, support all of the Bronco team, and all of the Bronco fans out there during this trying time.

sig by bearbroncoilly

Comment

I'm one of the moderators on the Chargers message boards. I've posted in a couple of other threads here about Darrent, but I want to again express our condolences to the Bronco organization, to Darrent's family and friends, and to you Bronco fans.

We share a great rivalry, and this is something that effects every fan ... no matter what team they root for.

Here's to seeing the scumbags brought to quick, and harsh justice. This is senseless, and I hope these vermin are taken off the streets for good.

Stay strong, Broncos fans. We'll miss seeing Darrent in your lineup next year. He was a gamer.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=38152

Comment

Thanks, ya'll.

Nothing will make this right, but there's strength and healing in fellowship. I continue to be impressed with the character of Charger fans.
                      SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIP_Williams

As a Bronco fan since the sixties, I appreciate the touch of class that you exhibited. It is so difficult to understand this senseless act and yet I know that it goes on everyday. What shame that a young and promising life was wasted!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerTom
                          I'm one of the moderators on the Chargers message boards. I've posted in a couple of other threads here about Darrent, but I want to again express our condolences to the Bronco organization, to Darrent's family and friends, and to you Bronco fans.

We share a great rivalry, and this is something that effects every fan ... no matter what team they root for.

Here's to seeing the scumbags brought to quick, and harsh justice. This is senseless, and I hope these vermin are taken off the streets for good.

Stay strong, Broncos fans. We'll miss seeing Darrent in your lineup next year. He was a gamer.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=38152
                          Thank you. I just made my first post on your board as well just to show how much we appreciate your support.

Comment

Yeah, it's a sad day here in Denver. Not only did we choke and let a division rival take our spot in the playoffs, we lost a player for good. Makes the loss seem very minor now. RIP Darrent. Go Chargers now. Make the AFC West proud.

Comment

I just woke up and heard the news about Darrent on ESPN. My deepest sympathies go out to Darrent's family, the Broncos organization, and all his fans. I hope the criminals are found quickly so some justice can be served even though nothing can replace his loss to those close to him.

As another football fan I was just shocked and saddened when I heard about this. Take care Bronco fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X