Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible if we could do this? (For Darrent Williams)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible if we could do this? (For Darrent Williams)

Make a giant card where you could sign it and get it to the admin or some other person in the Broncos organization and give it to them to forward to their family?
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Just a suggestion. Maybe someone on your boards who is a good wordsmith could start a thread, and post a tribute to Darrent. Then each fan could post their reply.

Your forum admin, or your PR department could then print the thread out after so many days, and forward it to the family. Either inserted into a card, or just printed out for them to read.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerTom
      Just a suggestion. Maybe someone on your boards who is a good wordsmith could start a thread, and post a tribute to Darrent. Then each fan could post their reply.

Your forum admin, or your PR department could then print the thread out after so many days, and forward it to the family. Either inserted into a card, or just printed out for them to read.
      Thanks for the idea.
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

I really like the idea!

Comment

I like this idea and there's not a whole lot else I can do from Florida, so I wanted to bump the thread.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
          ALL READY

Comment

I like the idea as well, any chance any mods could let us know if this could be done?
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
              I like the idea as well, any chance any mods could let us know if this could be done?

Talk to JWinn, he's extremely helpful in a lot of cases he might be the one to get this off and going.
              ~Ashley Belle

Comment

Working...
              X