Tatum Bell"s comments on COLD PIZZA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum Bell"s comments on COLD PIZZA

This is so tragedic. This whole situation hurts; and it has nothing to do with football. 24 years young, dying as the new year comes in. It doesn't get any worse than that.

Tatum Bell said, in an emotional interview, that he heard there was an altercation at the club that Darrant went to. He didn't know if Darrant was involved or not. He was crying during the interview, but I think he said he was shot in the neck. I did hear him say the Darrant died instantly. Excuse my language, but that is the problem with males today, they always try to settle disputes with guns. How cowardly is that to do a drive by shooting. A real man doesn't need a weapon to handle a dispute.
    Last edited by Elway; 01-01-2007, 09:30 AM.

Man, that was terribly sad listening to Bell talk on Cold Pizza. Sad day for all the Broncos and for Darrent Williams' family.

Comment

I missed it, I would really like to see that. Anyone know if they show repeats of Cold Pizza at all?

Comment

usually at noon eastern time...
        My 3 favorite teams:
        1.The Denver Broncos
        2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
        3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill
          I missed it, I would really like to see that. Anyone know if they show repeats of Cold Pizza at all?
          Yeah, they will rerun it right after the live airing. Not sure what time it is though.

Comment

Cold Pizza will rerun in an hour. Its 9:00 in Denver right now so in an hour it will rerun

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
              Yeah, they will rerun it right after the live airing. Not sure what time it is though.
              Good I'll try and catch it.
              President Cool

Comment

Doesn't look like they'll rerun it here in the midwest, as a college b-ball game is on right after.
                "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Originally posted by CB123
                  Doesn't look like they'll rerun it here in the midwest, as a college b-ball game is on right after.
                  its not on here in Kansas either

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
                    its not on here in Kansas either
                    Might just be nationally televised then. =/

Comment

ya, the bobby knight thing is important I guess, so they have to show the texas tech game...

Comment

they are talking about it on Cold Pizza right now

Comment

CBS4 has a good article and video on the situation. http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/top...001081523.html

Comment

They talked about it on Mike and Mike in the morning

you can listen to it here

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio...ayer?id=2716419

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
                              They talked about it on Mike and Mike in the morning

you can listen to it here

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio...ayer?id=2716419
                              Hmm, that link isn't working.

Comment

Working...
                              X