Hmm, that link isn't working.
    this should work, this is the ESPN page and you can click the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716385

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
      this should work, this is the ESPN page and you can click the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2716385
      Ah, that works. Thank you. Man... so sad
      "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

I saw the interview, man thats just horrible. I mean look at my sig you have my favorite player talking about my other favorite player dead. It was the worst feeling.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
          Man, that was terribly sad listening to Bell talk on Cold Pizza. Sad day for all the Broncos and for Darrent Williams' family.
          Yeah me and my brother started crying or watery eyed. Sounded like Bell was too.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

They have the interview available on the espn home page. This is all to sad and I can hardly imagine how it must feel for his family and the Bronco's lockerroom.

RIP Darrent Williams.

Glendale bound

Comment

Didn't have a chance. He was shot in the neck.
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by brandon8978
                This is so tragedic. This whole situation hurts; and it has nothing to do with football. 24 years young, dying as the new year comes in. It doesn't get any worse than that.

Tatum Bell said, in an emotional interview, that he heard there was an altercation at the club that Darrant went to. He didn't know if Darrant was involved or not. He was crying during the interview, but I think he said he was shot in the neck. I did hear him say the Darrant died instantly. Excuse my language, but that is the problem with ***** *** males today, they always try to settle disputes with guns. How cowardly is that to do a drive by shooting. A real man doesn't need a weapon to handle a dispute.

Its a very tradgic occurances and im sure everyone would like to reverse this, but saying that males today and guns kill people is ignorant. It was the wrong place at the wrong time and thast all to it
                “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                “How bad are they???”
                “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

http://espn.go.com/

The tatum interview is one ESPN website.
                  President Cool

Comment

R.I.P. D-Will,I will pray 4 your family,this is sooooooo sad

I am in shock right now

sigpic

Comment

The part of his son almost made me cry again.

A good student and a good father.
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

This ruins 2007 as far as I'm concerned, I hate this, I hate every part of this day, they had best find the ******* who did this or everyone on heres gon form a militia and handle it!

I cant watch any of the videos, sites must be flooded atm..>FRICK
                        Last edited by BarkdogRX7; 01-01-2007, 09:56 AM.

Comment

I listened to Tatum's comments and then it switched to someone leaking immensely. He was crying like crazy and I relized as I pulled up the video it was Brett Farve crying about this perhaps last game. How petty it all seems, something that shouldn't mean so much.

We love you Darrent, and will never forget your heart. We'll miss D-Will, both as football fans and as people, the world will miss a good person like Darrent even more than the football world will miss a good athlete.

Comment

Working...
                          X