Darrent Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams

May he rest in peace. I was absolutely shocked when this story broke. I have been one of his biggest critics, but it is really humbling to see him go. Especially like this. I am utterly speechless. If you guys have something to say, positive, about D-Will, let it out here. Here's the news story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Complete shock...

I woke up this morning to the awful news of Darrent Williams death. I have been a fan of the Broncos for years, yet this is the first time I felt compelled to register and post. I love the game of football, and especially the Broncos. But today we need everything aside and mourn D.W. I thought he was a great up and coming cornerbak. He had the best to look to and to learn from, Champ. I hope and pray the team does pull through this loss and his family and friends are comforted now more than ever by our all powerful God.

Comment

Sorry for your loss

wow -- what a shock! from a chiefs fan to the broncos fans and team -- so sorry for your loss.

makes football rivalries less important when faced with a tragedy like this. best wishes to you guys.

Comment

I also was very critical of D Will. It all seems so insignifigant now. Rest in peace D Will. This really hurts my heart. I just don't know what to say, or better, what can you say in this situation. Nothing will make it alright. My prayer and thoughts are with his family. Good night D Will and God bless.

Comment

Working...
        X