Espn message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn message boards

If you ever read the ESPN message boards or plan on reading them today, please don't. There are already classless lowlifes on there making jokes about Darrent or criticizing his lifestyle. So just do yourselves a favor and don't read the garbage that some of those people are posting.

Same with the comments on AOL

Comment

My advice would be to keep it within teams boards and not boards like those where anonymous people can hide behind their keyboards.

Man I hate people sometimes.

Comment

some people have no life. R.I.P D.Will
        R.I.P D.Will

Thanks Tned

Comment

Thanks for letting us know about the other boards.

Comment

I just can't believe it.
            You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Just shows how classless some sports fans are.

Comment

I added my lil 2 cents to their message board. Idiots.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Some people.......this world is going down the gutter

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
                    If you ever read the ESPN message boards or plan on reading them today, please don't. There are already classless lowlifes on there making jokes about Darrent or criticizing his lifestyle. So just do yourselves a favor and don't read the garbage that some of those people are posting.

Thanks man, some people have no class at all...
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I dont see how anybody could make fun of sombody being shot and killed. Sick people in this world.

Comment

It just is sickening to see the ignorance of some people in a tragic situation like this
                        “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                        “How bad are they???”
                        “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                        Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                        10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

AND I will consider ESPN CLASSLESS if they don't monitor and remove those type of messages!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Tragedy brings out both the best and worst in people. It has always been that way. All you can do is try to be one of the first group that I memtioned.

Comment

That is just sick! There really are some heartless people in this world.
                              You're in the arms of the Angels
                              May you find some comfort there ~ RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X