No announcement yet.

Espn message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares what they say ? It just display their own lack of class if they use tragedy for ridicule
    Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by crosswatt
      Just know that real fans of other teams are here in support of your sadness. Ignore public boards. Try some of the other sites that have posted condolences to get a view of what real, decent fans think in times of tragedy like this.
      We appreciate the many classy fans from other teams including yourself who have come here to express their condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
        If you ever read the ESPN message boards or plan on reading them today, please don't. There are already classless lowlifes on there making jokes about Darrent or criticizing his lifestyle. So just do yourselves a favor and don't read the garbage that some of those people are posting.
        don't check the madden boards on gamefaqs either, they are some really classless human beings out there

no respect at all, and no sympathy

what the hell is wrong with some of these people?

some people in this world lack the ability to put themselves in another's shoes, and they are too desensitized to things like this to have any sympathy and feelings for others, it's disgusting.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
          We appreciate the many classy fans from other teams including yourself who have come here to express their condolences.
          any player will tell you that the nfl is a fraternity, and the true fans who have class, know this, and they're part of it to some extent. the ones showing no class are complete fakes
          sigpic

Comment

Those people are trash and have no value for human life. It's easy to hide behind a computer and act like some big macho man on the internet.

Deep down they're no different from the cowards who did this.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
              If you ever read the ESPN message boards or plan on reading them today, please don't. There are already classless lowlifes on there making jokes about Darrent or criticizing his lifestyle. So just do yourselves a favor and don't read the garbage that some of those people are posting.
              Unfortunately I believe it. I’ve already seen some pretty poor threads here today ripping the Broncos. Today is just not the day for it. Darrent Williams is gone forever. People need to put that in perspective with the game and keep in mind that it is just “a game.” 2 kids have lost their father forever. I don’t think taking one day to pay respect is too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by leoj_cos
                Unfortunately I believe it. I’ve already seen some pretty poor threads here today ripping the Broncos. Today is just not the day for it. Darrent Williams is gone forever. People need to put that in perspective with the game and keep in mind that it is just “a game.” 2 kids have lost their father forever. I don’t think taking one day to pay respect is too much to ask.
                Yeah today is a bad day, but I wouldn't compare that to what they are doing on the ESPN & Madden boards. The smackers here are talking about last night's game in general. Those clowns over there are degrating the memory of DW to compesate for their lack of intelligence, morals and a life.

If we were all face to face, they wouldn't spew that crap. But since they are protected by the shield of anonymity of their computers, they are expressing what is truly in their minds about the subject and subjects alike.

THIS is the reason I don't play World of Warcraft! And my wife wonders why I want to move to Mars.
                Last edited by DevilSpawn; 01-01-2007, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                  Yeah today is a bad day, but I wouldn't compare that to what they are doing on the ESPN & Madden boards. The smackers here are talking about last night's game in general. Those clowns over there are degrating the memory of DW to compesate for their lack of intelligence, morals and a life.

If we were all face to face, they wouldn't spew that crap. But since they are protected by the shield of anonymity from their computers, they are expressing what is truly in their minds about the subject and subjects alike.

THIS is the reason I don't play World of Warcraft! And my wife wonders why I want to move to Mars.
                  I didn't realize they are degrating the memory of DW. That is just sick and it pretty much tells you what kind of people they are.

Comment

Originally posted by plummer4presdnt
                    It just is sickening to see the ignorance of some people in a tragic situation like this
                    “Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.”
                    -Dalai Lama

I checked out the ESPN boards. Amazing......
                    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Working...
                    X