He was my favorite player....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was my favorite player....

I always supported him when everyone was hating, and I even got his jersey on Christmas. The jersey means so much more to me now. I am still in shock that this could happen to me again (Cory Lidle)... My thoughts go out to his family.
    sigpic

I'm right there with you. No matter what everybody else said I always defended Darrent.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonMarshall
      I always supported him when everyone was hating, and I even got his jersey on Christmas. The jersey means so much more to me now. I am still in shock that this could happen to me again (Cory Lidle)... My thoughts go out to his family.
      I though the same thing when Kobe was arrested.

But I guess this is a lot different.

Comment

Yeah, it is much different. I am a Kobe fan also, so I get what your saying.
        sigpic

Comment

My first name is Darren. I always use to tell my brother that me and Darrent had the same name...except for one letter. I'm 5'5'' he was 5'8''. He was short and speedy and wasn't afraid to speak out about what he was thinking. And he was the coolest Bronco for having "DARRENT WILLIAMS" on his jersey.

RIP Darrent Williams. He is in a better place.

Comment

He was one of my favorite as well. I really felt he was going to become one of the best CB's in the league with a little more experience.

This really stinks.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X