Sadness and sorrow from Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadness and sorrow from Kansas City

Over the years, I have given Bronco Nation a hard time. But this goes way beyond our rivalry.

Nucking Futs, Im sorry to hear this news.

Williams had a lot of potential. I hope it wasn't a crazed fan who was upset with his play... that is just ridiculous.

Man, how senseless. I'm Sorry bronco Nation. Damn.
    [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

It sure is an unfortunate ending to a pretty entertaining year, im glad fans from all teams are giving their support, it really shows how caring some people can be
    “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
    “How bad are they???”
    “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
    Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
    10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

Sorry for your loss

From a chiefs fan to the broncos fans and team -- sorry for your loss, this is such a tragedy and i wish you guys peace.

Comment

Originally posted by chi3fs
        Over the years, I have given Bronco Nation a hard time. But this goes way beyond our rivalry.

Nucking Futs, Im sorry to hear this news.

Williams had a lot of potential. I hope it wasn't a crazed fan who was upset with his play... that is just ridiculous.

Man, how senseless. I'm Sorry bronco Nation. Damn.
        If it was a fan or some idiot who was mad I know where there going and I'm sure everyone else does as well.
        Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

Once again, thank you to you and all fans of other teams who come to pay respects. As Broncos fans we appreciate the support. Surely a tragedy such as this transcends any petty rivalries.
          RIP #27 Darrent Williams

^Thanks to Paul26Stastny from Avs messageboards for the use of this one

I don't suffer from insanity, I quite enjoy it actually.

"I am so smart! S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T!"

Comment

I want to echo the thoughts of others in this thread. I've been a Chiefs fan for as long as I can remember, but football rivalries mean absolutely nothing when compared to the life of a young man...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and teammates...

Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.
              I hope they find these people and convict them.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
              How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

What a crazy world in which we live. Condolences from a Chiefs fan to Bronco fans and his family. Kinda sucks the life out of the joy we had from the rest of yesterday's events.

Comment

Working...
                X