Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaFace
    replied
    What a crazy world in which we live. Condolences from a Chiefs fan to Bronco fans and his family. Kinda sucks the life out of the joy we had from the rest of yesterday's events.

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    Thank you for your thoughts.
    I hope they find these people and convict them.

Leave a comment:

• eeker01
    replied
    I want to echo the thoughts of others in this thread. I've been a Chiefs fan for as long as I can remember, but football rivalries mean absolutely nothing when compared to the life of a young man...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and teammates...

Leave a comment:

• AvsLiles26
    replied
    Once again, thank you to you and all fans of other teams who come to pay respects. As Broncos fans we appreciate the support. Surely a tragedy such as this transcends any petty rivalries.

Leave a comment:

• Walker84
    replied
    Originally posted by chi3fs
    Over the years, I have given Bronco Nation a hard time. But this goes way beyond our rivalry.

Nucking Futs, Im sorry to hear this news.

Williams had a lot of potential. I hope it wasn't a crazed fan who was upset with his play... that is just ridiculous.

Man, how senseless. I'm Sorry bronco Nation. Damn.
    If it was a fan or some idiot who was mad I know where there going and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

Leave a comment:

• chiefsjen
    replied
    Sorry for your loss

From a chiefs fan to the broncos fans and team -- sorry for your loss, this is such a tragedy and i wish you guys peace.

Leave a comment:

• plummer4presdnt
    replied
    It sure is an unfortunate ending to a pretty entertaining year, im glad fans from all teams are giving their support, it really shows how caring some people can be

Leave a comment:

• chi3fs
    started a topic Sadness and sorrow from Kansas City

Sadness and sorrow from Kansas City

Over the years, I have given Bronco Nation a hard time. But this goes way beyond our rivalry.

Nucking Futs, Im sorry to hear this news.

Williams had a lot of potential. I hope it wasn't a crazed fan who was upset with his play... that is just ridiculous.

Man, how senseless. I'm Sorry bronco Nation. Damn.
Working...
X